when did you first hear about geomaxxing?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I read about it in 2018 on reddit. then i learned more on incels.is I think it was .co or .me at that time though. obviously I'm talking about the legendary itsOVER post
This is before the term geomaxxing and everybody just said seamaxxing. I never thought it made sense til last year tho and now i can't even do it bc jew gubmint

The exact term not long ago but i have known for a few years that many "digital nomads" would choose spots based on how easy girls are

3yrs ago joined a bonesmashing server

then found .org

then bonesmashing server told me im finished cos of my height

then they told me 'just go SEA and youll be fine'

then for a few years i didnt understand why people said id be desired in SEA

which lead me to figuring out the asia beauty standards are to be white in every way

which is why i spread it here for people who never were told. and were only told demoralizing things by mateguarding jealous asians

but before that i always wanted to be a digital nomad since like 12, wanted to go live in spain, or bali, or dubai etc. for the weather

The itsover post and the boomers on 4chan arguing with Indians lol. I remember his post where he got super thin and his face became model tier from average Walmart worker tier - heavy inspiration

The itsover post and the boomers on 4chan arguing with Indians lol. I remember his post where he got super thin and his face became model tier from average Walmart worker tier - heavy inspiration
Yeah his leanmaxxing was among the best i've ever seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back