Glad i found this forum from looksmax

BlackpilledTruecel

Living in Bangkok permanently
Nov 20, 2023
I was VERY active on incels.is for years until I got banned from a literal nigger bringing attention to a post I'd made years ago where I mentioned i fucked a white gross landwhale after a ton of effort online. I was always an incel (VERY little success with gross looking women after TONS of effort online dating apps, 0 gfs) because of my subhuman body, while living in US for most of my life.

The problem with incels.is is that they just ban you for any reason, you CANNOT discuss attempting to ascend in any way shape or form. Everyone HAS to larp like they're all perma virgins (unless it's paid for), and if you discuss ways to ascend, or what you did to ascend, you're banned. My favorite posts on incels.is was from itsover, showing his success in Thailand (that post changed my life forever, and of course it's condemned on incels.is because they want you to stay incel with all the other lazy people who won't take any action to ascend from their situation). The problem with looksmax.org is that it's very boring, most of the posts are about looks and surgeries..... which is insanely boring. Nice to see an actual uncucked incel forum dedicated to ascending, the only real way of ascending if you're a REAL incel (due to your looks) is via geomaxxing.

In Asia, I have only tried Thailand in 2019 and was there for 3 months. I now have been living here permanently since 2021, and never, ever going back to US other than short visits to see family and renew my cards / laptop / phone. If Thailand somehow became cucked, I'd simply just go to PH instead as apparently you can extend tourist visas up to 3 years, while in Vietnam they make it very cucked to get long term visas from what I hear

Geomaxxing literally saved my life. I am almost 30 and have only recently started living life for real in the last few years. I hate the west, and western women with all my heart

Last edited:
what visa are you on in bangkok? you live there permanently now?

Cool story, fully agree that this forum is superior, exactly due to the reasons that you listed.

Have you ever considered geomaxxing to LATAM or the caribbean, or is SEA where it's at for you?
Not really, Asia is perfect.... cheap, safe, hot girls, great transportation, decent online gaming servers. In contrast if you lived in say Mexico, its not safe obv, Asian men are not threatening while Mexican men are criminals. Plus I imagine gaming its much worse in those countries and also the public transporation likely doesn't have shit on Bangkok (grab + BTS/MRT are so convenient)

Also Colombia is unsafe. Even itsover got robbed by a hooker there. And I heard theres loads of drugging going on there where the women will drug the guys and rob him. Definitely not worth the risk when you can just choose Asia instead. I'm only interested in Thailand, PH, Vietnam. Vietnam would be a real option if visas weren't cucked to get there

But shadowbanned so the other cels dont revolt cause i was the most based user there

I was VERY active on incels.is for years until I got banned from a literal nigger bringing attention to a post I'd made years ago where I mentioned i fucked a white gross landwhale after a ton of effort online. I was always an incel (VERY little success with gross looking women after TONS of effort online dating apps, 0 gfs) because of my subhuman body, while living in US for most of my life.

The problem with incels.is is that they just ban you for any reason, you CANNOT discuss attempting to ascend in any way shape or form. Everyone HAS to larp like they're all perma virgins (unless it's paid for), and if you discuss ways to ascend, or what you did to ascend, you're banned. My favorite posts on incels.is was from itsover, showing his success in Thailand (that post changed my life forever, and of course it's condemned on incels.is because they want you to stay incel with all the other lazy people who won't take any action to ascend from their situation). The problem with looksmax.org is that it's very boring, most of the posts are about looks and surgeries..... which is insanely boring. Nice to see an actual uncucked incel forum dedicated to ascending, the only real way of ascending if you're a REAL incel (due to your looks) is via geomaxxing.

In Asia, I have only tried Thailand in 2019 and was there for 3 months. I now have been living here permanently since 2021, and never, ever going back to US other than short visits to see family and renew my cards / laptop / phone. If Thailand somehow became cucked, I'd simply just go to PH instead as apparently you can extend tourist visas up to 3 years, while in Vietnam they make it very cucked to get long term visas from what I hear

Geomaxxing literally saved my life. I am almost 30 and have only recently started living life for real in the last few years. I hate the west, and western women with all my heart

Lmao look at this faggot trucel trying bark at me. So you don't like blacks huh bc they banned you from your precious government controlled echo chamber. That sucks but don't take it out on me. Find a suicide booth and op some Jew pills or something or get one of your tranny friends on soi 6 for your daily reach around.

You're also a retarded uncreative zoomer faggot with no imagination that worships a 5'6 manlet who took a sex vacation to Thailand. This info was public domain long before passport bros and 'blackpillers' started taking over. I've been living this lifestyle much much longer before any of these groups took off

Another thing brainlet, you are NOT living permanently in Thailand. ED visas are not permanent. Tranny fuckers have to do visa runs like good little cucks. If you had a Thai elite yeah maybe I'd cut you some slack but you were a neetcel with zero life skills and a chronic broke peon in the West lol.

Bark at me again and I'll send a gang of niggers to rape you in your shitty deshabile housing complex.

Permanently incel in US, I have an LTR in thailand, been together for years and she mogs me to hell and back. Shes only one month younger than me tho. I ewhore

Incel in the US but the faggot says he has a Thai Stacy girlfriend.

Bruhh I know ur fucking dog faced Isaan sluts with dusky dark skin. Or trannies with a BBL.

And you're paying for that shit.

Not really, Asia is perfect.... cheap, safe, hot girls, great transportation, decent online gaming servers. In contrast if you lived in say Mexico, its not safe obv, Asian men are not threatening while Mexican men are criminals. Plus I imagine gaming its much worse in those countries and also the public transporation likely doesn't have shit on Bangkok (grab + BTS/MRT are so convenient)

Also Colombia is unsafe. Even itsover got robbed by a hooker there. And I heard theres loads of drugging going on there where the women will drug the guys and rob him. Definitely not worth the risk when you can just choose Asia instead. I'm only interested in Thailand, PH, Vietnam. Vietnam would be a real option if visas weren't cucked to get there
How much does it cost per month to live in bangkok ?

How much does it cost per month to live in bangkok ?
it depends a lot

can live on little as $600 but you’ll be living like a local

i averaged spending about $2000 a month while visiting a new country every month while living there

so like $1500 ?

jfl
do you have more updates on itsover?
everyone who knows something on looksmax wanna act mysterious n shit

I want to geomaxx and stay in the country I go to however I don’t have a remote job I’d have to keep flying back and forth, sounds like a hassle but fuck the west.
fake autism and get neet bux

scam

take out a loan and run

by any means necessary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back