JFL When Chinks try to Looksmax

Tai Bwo Wannai

Exposing all shills and tranny luvvers
Sep 3, 2022
Edgeville Bank, Gielinor

This is for you dude. @Assassin (but really @predeterminism tho)

This dude got all these surgeries and allegedly got into an MD PhD program and gymmaxxed and STILL doesn't get pussy bc he's too prideful to go to Thailand or the Philippines lmao.

Admittedly I think he's still an ugly browbeaten buck broken dejected chink that's been abused by kikes in multicultural countries.i used to feel sorry for guys like this but they got such big egos I want to see them fail. As I see it they have 2 options -

1. Simp for Becky and marry a 35 yo white roastie
2. Betabuxx a noodle that's had her pussy dug out by Chads and Tyrones lmao

@geomaxer @BeardedUnicorn

If he wasn't a turbo non-NT mentalcel he'd slay prime girls easily. It's due to mentalceldom and lack of approaching, he never said he got rejected. He only said he approached once for a foid who was showering him with IOIs, I bet if you ran him on dating apps he'd do extremely well

Booo hooo I'm 6'2 wit a dig bick and neverrr been in a relationship before boo hooo

Just rope already. Stop taking up space

Brootal to be a self-admitted autistic niggercel bully victim endlessly and mindlessly ranting about Jews, you should take your own advice ngl

Last edited:
If he wasn't a turbo non-NT mentalcel he'd slay prime girls easily. He never said he got rejected. He only said he approached once for a foid who was showering him with IOIs, I bet if you ran him on dating apps he'd do extremely well

Brootal to be a self-admitted autistic niggercel bully victim endlessly and mindlessly ranting about Jews, you should take your own advice ngl

Ching Chong nigga. Muh iois n shieet

This dude got all these surgeries and allegedly got into an MD PhD program and gymmaxxed and STILL doesn't get pussy bc he's too prideful to go to Thailand or the Philippines lmao.
ngl with east asian guys. they like white skin. so going to an even darker country isnt ideal for them. the girls arent their type

>i-its over for Timmy
>w-watch out white bois
>W-we taking all your white poosssyyy ching chong

Attachments

• 1694796150623944.jpg
    1694796150623944.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 6
1. Simp for Becky and marry a 35 yo white roastie
2. Betabuxx a noodle that's had her pussy dug out by Chads and Tyrones lmao
3. Date and marry like normal.

Racial theories are not dogma. There's all sorts of relationships in the world, all of us are individuals so our lives don't have to be subject to theories and statistics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back