what languages are you guys learning?

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
kurt caz has sold me on latam tbh.

i feel like id fit in there too cos im a bit rough im fully tatted sleeves hands and havent left house without a knife for like 10 years

so ill learn spanish. and korean i think

the vibes in latam look so good man. i felt the same thing when i geomaxxed to and worked in spain, it felt like the same culture. i just ended up making friends and going out and everyones nice.

within 1 week in spain i made a spansih friend, staying at his house, going on double dates together, fingering 14 year old tanned tiny french girls . going to festivals, girls come up to me on the street and kiss me, could get laid at any night i wanted if i really tried with cute girls

but in uk no ones nice, impossible to make friends, bad vibe towards me

Last edited:
mandarin

and practice reading thai whenever i see my thai friends post ig stories

weird,

when i was in uk people seemed pretty friendly

came up to me and started conversations

maybe it’s just a london thing? can’t say the same when i was in manchester

when you could live anywhere in the world, would u really wanna live somewhere polluted af
taiwan air quality looks good due to ocean but yea. wouldn’t settle down permanently in china unless they fix air quality

maybe i’d move back to korea but live on jeju. after i’ve conquered the world (getting closer. only few regions of the world left)

weird,

when i was in uk people seemed pretty friendly

came up to me and started conversations

maybe it’s just a london thing? can’t say the same when i was in manchester
i even remember when this british lady came up to me asking for directions to a church in the area

she wasn’t disinterested when i started speaking in american accent so i just used google maps and helped her find it lol

i even remember when this british lady came up to me asking for directions to a church in the area

she wasn’t disinterested when i started speaking in american accent so i just used google maps and helped her find it lol
last time i went church with that korean girl it had like 200 niglets in there with 0 whites and i felt really awkward

last time i went church with that korean girl it had like 200 niglets in there with 0 whites and i felt really awkward
churchmaxxing with a korean girl sounds like a 9 cloud dream

so many viet girls wear crosses here i might fuck around and go to a church service this sunday lol

i’ll wear my cross necklace that i got from the holy sepulcher

but in uk no ones nice, impossible to make friends, bad vibe towards me
i get you, its same in my country
im learning spanish because its super easy and i like sound of it
and im thinking about chinese or japanese
i like japanese more, you can speak softly
chinese sounds harsh and they have these tones that make it sound weird
but japan is dead end country its not even comparable to china in terms of opportunities

I'm fluent in Japanese because I was a weeb growing up, then I started mandarin after a failed geomaxing attempt to Japan in 2019

The women didn't find me attractive, and I was too non-nt to get a date from apps. They would just ghost when I suggested meeting up.
how long u were there? i think japan should be pretty easy especially if you know japanese
maybe ur profile just suck dick

how long u were there? i think japan should be pretty easy especially if you know japanese
maybe ur profile just suck dick
I'm just ugly and have fucked skin. I also had incel glasses at the time. I was there for 3 months with no luck whatsoever

Live in burgerland but I also know french. Unfortunately French can't get you too far as far as geomaxing goes but as far as places to settle down a french village would be ideal. I think the two most logical languages to learn is either spanish due to how many countries speak it or mandarin

Live in burgerland but I also know french. Unfortunately French can't get you too far as far as geomaxing goes but as far as places to settle down a french village would be ideal. I think the two most logical languages to learn is either spanish due to how many countries speak it or mandarin
africa max

project mbappe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back