Vent What is your favourite pussy shape? Thoughts on pussy flaps?

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
these disgusting things

my first ever gf had long ones and i sucked on that shit for like 2 years straight

then i got my 2nd gf who had a really tidy pussy, no flaps. and since then i realized how bad i was missing out. big flaps on a pussy are fucking disgusting and make me wanna throw up. i dont think i could fuck or LTR a girl with a pussy like the one above

then any asian girls ive fucked havent had big flaps, they had tidy pussies too. is pussy shape race related?

also is it me or are some girls clits easy asf to find, but some girls clits impossible to find

also hair or no hair?

no flaps are best

only a couple asians i’ve been with had roast beef and even then it wasn’t that bad compared to white

The less "meaty" the better. Ideally should just be a little tucked slit. Have dated both asian and white and typically asian is just tidier and less flappier. Wonder if there are specific countries where it is more like that. Seems to correlate with slimness

The less "meaty" the better. Ideally should just be a little tucked slit. Have dated both asian and white and typically asian is just tidier and less flappier. Wonder if there are specific countries where it is more like that. Seems to correlate with slimness
we should get 100s of pussy pics from each country and morph them together to get the average pussy shape like they did for avg face by country

View attachment 4882
these disgusting things

my first ever gf had long ones and i sucked on that shit for like 2 years straight

then i got my 2nd gf who had a really tidy pussy, no flaps. and since then i realized how bad i was missing out. big flaps on a pussy are fucking disgusting and make me wanna throw up. i dont think i could fuck or LTR a girl with a pussy like the one above

then any asian girls ive fucked havent had big flaps, they had tidy pussies too. is pussy shape race related?

View attachment 4883

also is it me or are some girls clits easy asf to find, but some girls clits impossible to find

also hair or no hair?
i see no nice ones here

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back