Sat on call last night listening to my filipinas dog die

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Sat on call last night listening to my filipinas dog die, kept me up until like 6am cos i kept trying to find solutions but i think its just too late and she already tried everything

was brutal af to listen to his fucked up breathing. and then listen to her crying and saying his name

sad af man, shes had like 3 dogs die now within the last year or two

idk what is killing them, infections? or eating something weird in the forest? they stop eating and throw up lots then shiver then die

but she doesnt deserve to have all her dogs die man, i feel bad for her

also im worried about her. if all her dogs are dying, what if the same thing that killed them, kills her?

Sat on call last night listening to my filipinas dog die, kept me up until like 6am cos i kept trying to find solutions but i think its just too late and she already tried everything

was brutal af to listen to his fucked up breathing. and then listen to her crying and saying his name

sad af man, shes had like 3 dogs die now within the last year or two

idk what is killing them, infections? or eating something weird in the forest? they stop eating and throw up lots then shiver then die

but she doesnt deserve to have all her dogs die man, i feel bad for her

also im worried about her. if all her dogs are dying, what if the same thing that killed them, kills her?
how do 3 dogs die in a year, unless she's feeding them something, letting you hear them die and hope you come back to the phil. cause she thinks that's the key to bringing you back, your SIMPathy.

dogs arent' stupid, they aint' eating wild mushrooms in the forest bro. HAHAHAHA....sorry, i feel evil for laughing. But this bitch is killng the dogs, most likely with

Paraquat

happened all the time in cayman, it's why they banned it. Massive amounts of people were using it, to kill neighbours dogs they didnt' like

(brother doens't think to ask others in the neighborhood if THEIR dogs are dying??!!) hmm.
....3 dogs in a year, and brother ain't thinking NOTHING is suspicous......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

read up on nurses killing babys, simply because they wanted the attention of coming to the "rescue" of the babys but some died. women have no common sense and are inherently narcistic and evil

Attachments

• jackie.jpg
    jackie.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
how do 3 dogs die in a year, unless she's feeding them something, letting you hear them die and hope you come back to the phil. cause she thinks that's the key to bringing you back, your SIMPathy.

dogs arent' stupid, they aint' eating wild mushrooms in the forest bro. HAHAHAHA....sorry, i feel evil for laughing. But this bitch is killng the dogs, most likely with

Paraquat

happened all the time in cayman, it's why they banned it. Massive amounts of people were using it, to kill neighbours dogs they didnt' like

(brother doens't think to ask others in the neighborhood if THEIR dogs are dying??!!) hmm.
....3 dogs in a year, and brother ain't thinking NOTHING is suspicous......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

read up on nurses killing babys, simply because they wanted the attention of coming to the "rescue" of the babys but some died. women have no common sense and are inherently narcistic and evil
thats such a messed up thought process bro.

she wouldnt kill her own dogs for sympathy

wonder whats causing it tho

thats such a messed up thought process bro.

she wouldnt kill her own dogs for sympathy

wonder whats causing it tho
dude....you have no idea the evil that lurks in women.

ask around the neighbourhood. Obviuosly if her dogs are dying EVERYONE's dogs are dying...right?

or are her dogs a special kinda stupid?

dude....you have no idea the evil that lurks in women.

ask around the neighbourhood. Obviuosly if her dogs are dying EVERYONE's dogs are dying...right?

or are her dogs a special kinda stupid?
nah shes not like that

the 2nd death happened when 1 dog bit the other dog on the head, i heard that happen on call too, was horrible to hear it squeeling

and the 3rd death 1 dog fucked the other dog and got ptosis or something in his dick, it was stuck out and looked infected. i think it mightve been that

idk what happened with the 1st one.

but why do you autists have to look for insecurity and negativity in literally everything and everyone, really not healthy

Is she feeding them chocolate or something? In all seriousness I would suspect that a neighbor is poisoning the dogs.

Last edited:
nah shes not like that

the 2nd death happened when 1 dog bit the other dog on the head, i heard that happen on call too, was horrible to hear it squeeling

and the 3rd death 1 dog fucked the other dog and got ptosis or something in his dick, it was stuck out and looked infected. i think it mightve been that

idk what happened with the 1st one.

but why do you autists have to look for insecurity and negativity in literally everything and everyone, really not healthy
I am older, learned lotsa lessons and lesson 1 NEVER trust anyone until they prove it otherwise. With EVERYTHING.

okay that's next level cartman and his chilly cookoff type fucked up behavior LOL holy fuck........
wait a minute
autism

girls dont just kill their dogs for no reason

cant believe u guys are listening to this braindead retard
ya cause we have never seen those fuckin true life detective shows where women slowly poison their husbands for sympathy. hmmmm. And these shows were made because these woman got CAUGHT doing it. It's not make believe.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back