Advice what could be the options to geomaxx with these stats?

KebabMancer

Jul 29, 2023
if some guy with these stats:
  • light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • light skin but still an ethnic arab, tone skin like this:Screenshot 2. a bit tanned but probably from being exposed for summer a lot.
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east
wondering if SEA or some asian shithole could work but what about places like EE?
i heard that lots of asian and arab dudes get mail bribes if they're rich enough. never knew how it could work tbh, do slav women agree to marry other dudes from other ethnicities or are they white only?
obviously lack the first worler halo but still money mog.

Indonesia or Thailand for practice. And if ur really very rich second geomaxxing trip to EE (e.g Poland, Ukraine).

• light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • light skin but still an ethnic arab, tone skin like this:View attachment 1859. a bit tanned but probably from being exposed for summer a lot.
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east
wondering if SEA or some asian shithole could work but what about places like EE?
i heard that lots of asian and arab dudes get mail bribes if they're rich enough. never knew how it could work tbh, do slav women agree to marry other dudes from other ethnicities or are they white only?
if you wana wife hunt and want a conservative muslim woman I suggest kazakhstan, The girls are just really hot and they're asian/white mixed or asian or white (german/ukrainian/russian/whoever stalin deported). The issue is you need russian, and you'll be competing with Turks.

The turks know where the hot girls are across the world, the hunt for this shit.

if you wana wife hunt and want a conservative muslim woman I suggest kazakhstan
yeah, i heard that kazakhstan really have tons of muslims. would be great finding someone there
The issue is you need russian, and you'll be competing with Turks.
i probably can learn russian in a small period of time or just get some guy to help me when travelling there.
i don't care about competing with normies since im attractive facially.
more like 5'11" height wise

Last edited:
yeah, i heard that kazakhstan really have tons of muslims. would be great finding someone there

i probably can learn russian in a small period of time or just get some guy to help me when travelling there.
i don't care about competing with normies since im attractive facially.
muslims with their circumcucked cocks

• light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • light skin but still an ethnic arab, tone skin like this:View attachment 1859. a bit tanned but probably from being exposed for summer a lot.
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east
Get a rhinoplasty+ whiten your skin. Also arab guys can easily slay in south east asia and latin america as long as they are taller than 5'7 and are not brown shitskin arabs

For asian guys this is a lie, you will need to be atleast 6 foot and be good looking + east asian. For arab guys you can just go to romania, ukraine, (safe cities that are defended by military) belarus, poland and bulgaria but you cannot be short or ugly and you must have the language learned. Eastern european women go for white passing arabs and western european guys because they know they have money and good genetics to pass onto their kids.

Don't be muslim if you want white kids, Become a christian or catholic and get with a white woman in azerbaijan, georgia, ukraine, poland, belarus and romania if you want to give your kids good genetics. Islam will just make your bloodline subhuman if your kids breed with arabs and shitskin muslims.

Get a rhinoplasty
im planning in getting a rhino
whiten your skin
how tho?
im not brown, my skin is pinkish with a bit of yellow.
my bone structure is a mix or arab and euro.
Don't be muslim if you want white kids, Become a christian or catholic and get with a white woman in azerbaijan, georgia, ukraine, poland, belarus and romania if you want to give your kids good genetics. Islam will just make your bloodline subhuman if your kids breed with arabs and shitskin muslims.
the only reason i want to geomaxx is because i wanna racemixx with a white woman.
i could get a middle eastern woman from here but most of them are ugly shitskin brown monkey with dark hair and dark eyes and i don't want my kids to inherit that.
im an athiest but i can larp as christian if needed

how tho?
im not brown, my skin is pinkish with a bit of yellow.
my bone structure is a mix or arab and euro.
Get gluthathione, MSM flakes for your eyes and use kojic acid to get rid of yellow, Take vitamin d supplements and vitamin c and only go out in sun for a few hours a day unless ur job requires you to, Also use mineral based sunscreen that is healthy and won't give you cancer

use the acid oil method if you are a circumcuck. heres a tutorial.

I had achieved consistent flaccid coverage for several months and aside from more sensitivity, little changes occurred to my glans. Inspired by the idea of chemical facial and foot peels, I did some research and stumbled upon glycolic acid. It's commonly added to beauty products and supposedly helps break down keratin. It comes in a wide variety of strengths (some products have as low as 5%), and 70% strength appears to be the max. Since you can dilute it with water, I went with the 70% which cost around $15 on Amazon.

For the first experimental treatment, I decided I would only apply the glycolic acid to half of my glans (the left side). This is why many of the photos focus on the left side. After reading general tips on how to use glycolic acid, this is what I did...

*Preparation-- I wash my glans with a gentle oil-free, scent-free facial cleanser. After letting it dry, I also used q-tips to clean it with rubbing alcohol. I then rinsed with water and let dry.

*Application-- I set a timer on my phone for 5 minutes. I then dipped a q-tip into the bottle of 70% glycolic acid and rub it into the left side of my glans. I repeated the dip and rub procedure a few times until I felt it was sufficiently saturated... After about 30 seconds, it started lightly tingling. The sensation grew more intense, and though it wasn't the sensation of burning or pain, it reached the point of discomfort after 2 minutes.

*IMPORTANT* You must neutralize glycolic acid with baking soda! Water alone will not wash all of it off the skin, and if left too long, it will cause significant burns.

After 2 minutes had past, I neutralized with a solution of 1 part baking soda to 3 parts water. My glans immediately fizzled but the sensation disappated in several seconds. I gently rubbed baking soda onto my glans just in case. Then I rinsed with water.

*Post-Treatment-- There was no visible difference immediately following treatment. However, I noticed my glans felt slightly more sensation. I applied some moisturizer a few minutes later (I've been using squalene oil, Everyone unscented lotion, and Egyptian Magic-- The Egyptian Magic is super greasy so I don't think I'd buy it again, but I figured I'd use it so it's not a waste). I typically apply squalene in the morning, a combo of squalene and Egyptian Magic at night, and I'll use the Everyone lotion periodically too.

Day 1-- Very minor peeling. Heightened sensitivity (but again, not discomfort). Dark spots appeared on glans later that day. The areas with these spots (which were more of deep red gashes where folds/bumps are) were slightly sore by the end of the day.

Day 2-- Less sore than last night but still feeling it. A hard outer "crust" has developed on the side of my glans where I applied the glycolic acid.

Day 3-- No soreness but some sensitivity. The skin/crust on the glans has begun to flake, especially when touched.

Day 4-- No soreness or sensitivity. Still a good amount of flaking.

Day 5-- Flaking seems to be done. The skin is now much more moist and supple.

A week later, there is a significant difference between the left and right sides of my glans. The left side is smoother and much more sensitive (in a good way). Happy with the result, I repeat virtually the same procedure on the right side of my glans. EXCEPT I did not clean the right side with rubbing alcohol before, and I only dipped the q-tip in the glycolic acid twice. The result was pretty much the same, minus the deep red marks and soreness from my first attempt.

A week or so after that, I did a diluted application of 50% glycolic acid for 3 minutes. Hardly any peeling this time, but I think the first two applications did most of the work.

• light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east
Light eye color was a mogger feature when I went to Thailand, especially if you're younger. Take tinder photos that emphasize it.

I got unprompted compliments on
Eye color
Eye shape
Nose size/shape
Hair color
Hair length (medium/long)

• light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east
I've heard of Turkish dudes getting wives from Russia and Ukraine

Light eye color was a mogger feature when I went to Thailand, especially if you're younger. Take tinder photos that emphasize it.
light eyes especially green is a mogger feature in probably all ethnic countries.
only 2% of people have green but blue is still god tier eye color
I got unprompted compliments on
Eye color
Eye shape
Nose size/shape
Hair color
Hair length (medium/long)
as long as you have a good caucasoid bone structure in yellow countries you're definitely going to get compliments.

• light brown curly hair
  • light green eyes
  • 5'8" height
  • rich and have good job
  • above average facially
  • lives in middle east

GO FIND OUT...how the fuck is anyone supposed to "rate" you. by what you consider is a description of your stats. Cannot take account of your personality. Living in the DR right now, for 6 months and it's pussy heaven. Stat that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back