Western men are cucked

monkelucker72

Mar 14, 2024
I’m 21 most young men my age shun me for thinking about finding a wife overseas one day, I’ve been saying this since I was 17. I think these men fail to realize even if they are amazing looking and are rich, women raised or integrated in western society will still cheat on them due to their inflated view of self worth. Still boss them around. Still expect unrealistic things from them.

Yup, most men are delusional
Western women are mostly trash nowadays...especially the ones that live in big cities and are college educated

I’m 21 most young men my age shun me for thinking about finding a wife overseas one day, I’ve been saying this since I was 17. I think these men fail to realize even if they are amazing looking and are rich, women raised or integrated in western society will still cheat on them due to their inflated view of self worth. Still boss them around. Still expect unrealistic things from them.
Women are the same everywhere. The only difference is your status relative to the women around you. If you're lower status than themselves, they'll treat you like the scum of the Earth. Women are only ever submissive to good looking and high status men. You need to snag one before she's in-tune with societies standards of what's considered an desirable man.

yeah dont tell normies you want a foreign wife, seems autistic as fuck

also in the west men and women are equally as likely to cheat. and divorce rates are similar in the west and asia.

it only decreases in dumps like india and vietnam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back