Advice the bowl cuts may result from the “cuteness culture” or even so-called “Kawaii culture” .Eats Asian men have another option: to be cute. To achieve th

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
It usually just happens in South Korea and Japan. Other Asian countries men prefer to have their hairs cut in short or spiky, like Americans, rather than do the bowl cut. Some Japanese and Chinese may do the same too due to the Korean pop influence. In general, more people, especially when getting older, tend to do the same shortcut.

The Korean and Japanese men like the bowl cuts may result from the “cuteness culture” or even so-called “Kawaii culture” from Japan. Being Kawaii has been viewed very positive in Japan and many other East Asian countries and women from these regions love the feature. Men with some cuteness are attractive to women and thus increase the chance to have dates. So unlike the generally-more-popular masculinity of men in the world, Eats Asian men have another option: to be cute. To achieve that impression, not only having a bowl cut but also do use some cosmetics or facial masks to make skin look more shiny and white. in Korea, makeup for men is highly encouraged and advertised. Men are advised to put makeups on or even do beauty surgeries to look more perfect, young or “cute”.

It is somehow mocked by many westerners saying that it’s too feminine. I personally agree with it.

One thing that is more interesting: in gay men’s culture in East Asia, the cuteness culture for men mentioned above is completely no in favor. Gay man with these features are viewed as famiite as well and will be looked down upon. They usually do the masculine looks and worksout a lot to look more muscular. So there’s a saying that if you see a Japanese man o the street with short hair, heavy moustache and beard, tanned skin, built-up body and wearing shorts and slippers, he must be gay; and if a man with long hair, some makeup on, wearing tight jeans and trendy pointy leather shoes, he is totally straight.

Maybe you could say Asia is ahead of the gender free trend!

"
Because it’s the norm there.

I think it also has to do with head shape / size.

I’m Korean and I happen to have a large head size and square jaw.

If I buzzed my hair and kept it short like white people did, it wouldn’t look good because it would expose my weird head shape. You need a nice, round head shape in order for you to pull this off, which I don’t have.

So I need some excess hair and I have to use hair wax every day to make it look presentable."

brootal mongoloid skull pill live in the flesh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back