JFL still getting houndreds of matches after i left bangkok (over 1k matches overall for sure)

didnt fraud my photos like org incels do because im actually meeting the girls and it would be embarrassing on actual date

Don't need to fraud anything, as long as you're white, not fat, not manlet and don't look subhuman you'll get hundreds of matches daily.

Even if you're short or a bit fat could probably still get tens of matches daily, if you're not getting any matches in Asian then it's truly over for you.

Don't need to fraud anything, as long as you're white, not fat, not manlet and don't look subhuman you'll get hundreds of matches daily.
i look like shit, im getting sex and girls paying for my dinner and drinks. they do my laundry and cleaning the hotel apartment
by incels in here its impossible

Even if you're short or a bit fat could probably still get tens of matches daily, if you're not getting any matches in Asian then it's truly over for you.
I'm 2/10 subhuman and get a lot of matches in sea. Very difficult to be less attractive than the men over there

i look like shit, im getting sex and girls paying for my dinner and drinks. they do my laundry and cleaning the hotel apartment
you don't look like shit, I know people who really do look like shit, and they're not getting any matches even in Thailand - only ladyboys, scammers or whores.

you don't look like shit, I know people who really do look like shit, and they're not getting any matches even in Thailand - only ladyboys, scammers or whores.
yeah i got whore matches too, i almost asked one girl to my apartment because she was 8-9/10 instagram model with like 30k followers
but she wanted 4k baht for blowjob, no thanks..

will view when I’m back at the computer - guessing this is some webm shit and I can’t view cuz cucked apple

Did girls ever call you attractive in the west? Did you ever get compliments? Do you have blue eyes?

Did girls ever call you attractive in the west? Did you ever get compliments? Do you have blue eyes?
never in my life, they mocked me by "hey, handsome" just like you mock skinny person calling her fattie
blue eyes but my face is really shit and there is no room for softmaxing, my bones are just ugly
also im framelet, semi-manlet at 5'10 and a lot more

im really shit, im one of these subhumans people laugh out loud on the street in groups

never in my life, they mocked me by "hey, handsome" just like you mock skinny person calling her fattie
blue eyes but my face is really shit and there is no room for softmaxing, my bones are just ugly

im really shit, im one of these subhumans people laugh out loud on the street in groups
Blue eyes are a massive halo icl especially in asia. I have seen tinder bios saying shit like "blue eyes only" in a few asian countries just like girls say 6ft only. Big halo.
I thought most incels are just ignored like me tbh.

Brutal - reinforces my belief it’s better to be invisible here if you don’t meet their wild standards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back