Story [STD REPORT AFTER THAILAND TRIP] i had a lot of raw sex in thailand

next week i should get job (remote contractor) for at least 4k usd a month so ill start working in january and im going back to SEA the moment they give me laptop

i know 4k usd is pizza guy salary in california but in my country and sea im a king of the world

what is the ratio of thai to jbws in bangkok?
thats actually good question, its low because bangkok has huge population
chiang mai on the other hand is full of normie anglosaxon remote working """"digital nomads"""" and competition for sure is a lot bigger than in bangkok
bangkok is too expensive for these cocksuckers and they stick to chiang mai

Yeah I've seen that.

Might be worth doing if you can find a decent gym. They will get you the visa.
yeah thinking about this, first id take 3 months tourist visa and find good gook to help me with apartment stuff (2 weeks ago gooks were doing my loundry)

yeah thinking about this, first id take 3 months tourist visa and find good gook to help me with apartment stuff (2 weeks ago gooks were doing my loundry)
Nice. I've applied for my 2 month visa today. Will get an extension when I'm there.

Are you still in LTR? Or will you just find a new foid?

Nice. I've applied for my 2 month visa today. Will get an extension when I'm there.

Are you still in LTR? Or will you just find a new foid?
i still talk with some girls i fucked, i actually kinda miss them, my autism is coming back when im in frozen cuckrope all alone
you going to bangkok??

thats actually good question, its low because bangkok has huge population
chiang mai on the other hand is full of normie anglosaxon remote working """"digital nomads"""" and competition for sure is a lot bigger than in bangkok
bangkok is too expensive for these cocksuckers and they stick to chiang mai
is it more than 10% are jbws?

i still talk with some girls i fucked, i actually kinda miss them, my autism is coming back when im in frozen cuckrope all alone
you going to bangkok??
Yeah I'll be heading straight to Bangkok, Sukhumvit.

I know what you mean, when I returned to UK my mental health went to shit. Forgot what an autist I am jfl

is it more than 10% are jbws?
depends, from november its getting worse because weather is great and theres a lot of tourists especially on islands
in rainy season competiton on islands is non existent im sure

Yeah I'll be heading straight to Bangkok, Sukhumvit.

I know what you mean, when I returned to UK my mental health went to shit. Forgot what an autist I am jfl
try siam/chidlom too, its like center of everything i guess and biggest university is 10 min walk away

depends, from november its getting worse because weather is great and theres a lot of tourists especially on islands
in rainy season competiton on islands is non existent im sure
you think its 20% white?

try siam/chidlom too, its like center of everything i guess and biggest university is 10 min walk away
chidlom is where i lived

i didn’t know it until a girl mentioned it but turns out chidlom is the richest neighborhood in bangkok

chidlom is where i lived

i didn’t know it until a girl mentioned it but turns out chidlom is the richest neighborhood in bangkok

i lived exactly here, it was pretty cheap but shitty hotel so i changed to sathon 80 sqm apartment but sathon sucked ass as an area, no bts/mrt and constant traffic jam
siam looks like a center of bts mrt so its close to everywhere by metro

i lived exactly here, it was pretty cheap but shitty hotel so i changed to sathon 80 sqm apartment but sathon sucked ass as an area, no bts/mrt and constant traffic jam
siam looks like a center of bts mrt so its close to everywhere by metro
lol i have an italian friend that lives at 28 chidlom

used to ride my bike on that road all the time and go to the 7/11

the best pad thai and oyster omelette i had was across from the 7/11
IMG 8002IMG 8003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back