So I thought I’d try tinder in Thailand…

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
BF8D2111 8FA1 4EF6 9DDE 4AAC4AE76E05

First girl who adds me from there had a pic up with some 6ft2 blonde literal chad

And she’s not even hot she’s ugly dark and chubby

How are u thailandmaxxers coping when below average thai girls are dating white chads so commonly???

This was literally the first girl from tinder there where ingot
Her IG????

@AlexBrown84

its gonna get worse and worse but im pretty sure young good looking guys are extremely extremely rare in philippines
Lol such a cope, even local Filipino guys are pretty good looking. Look at their actors, mogs Bollywood, Jap and Korean industry, and every local chad looks like them. And among tourists, it's full of good looking people, it's more comparable to Singapore than Thailand in terms of the crowd they attract.

Lol such a cope, even local Filipino guys are pretty good looking. Look at their actors, mogs Bollywood, Jap and Korean industry, and every local chad looks like them. And among tourists, it's full of good looking people, it's more comparable to Singapore than Thailand in terms of the crowd they attract.
i meant good looking foreigners...

and who cares if theres the odd filipino chad. they're still 5'6. and still dark skinned. 2 things they can never change and 2 things their women despise.

the point was. good looking young foreigners in philippines is extremely rare.

i meant good looking foreigners...

and who cares if theres the odd filipino chad. they're still 5'6. and still dark skinned. 2 things they can never change and 2 things their women despise.

the point was. good looking young foreigners in philippines is extremely rare.
Is it rarer than Vietnam? Can an MTN currycel get chicks there?

i heard vietnamese women like their men more than filipino women like theirs

idk depends on ur height, money, how dark you are etc
Yeah, in Vietnam, I got some from tinder and real life approach including a filipina but still hard to strike up a convo through cold approach with a local Vietnamese female, especially concerning because they look the same from 13 to 30. 5'10, broke, brown skin. I plan to visit philippines after I leanmaxx (not for sex specifically but it would be nice to get laid )

Yeah, in Vietnam, I got some from tinder including a filipina but still hard to strike up a convo through cold approach locally. 5'10, broke, brown skin. I plan to visit philippines after I leanmaxx (not for sex specifically but it would be nice to get laid )
honestly most SEA girls ive talked to said they're all specifically racist only to indians

Wow this is insanely sad. What the hell is that bleached fool doing with her? He's simping a Thai 3.5 commenting "I love you" on IG?! And she gave him the "BRO" Exactly what ruined the rest of the planet. I'm about to slide in his DMs and smack him in the head. This is the beginning of the end.

Wow this is insanely sad. What the hell is that bleached fool doing with her? He's simping a Thai 3.5 commenting "I love you" on IG?! And she gave him the "BRO" Exactly what ruined the rest of the planet. I'm about to slide in his DMs and smack him in the head. This is the beginning of the end.
i 100% agree , thats exactly how i feel...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back