Sad Slayerpill - pulling western women in third world countries

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
this is a litmus test that will be many of you nerds down to earth

when you are in third world geomaxxed countries being good little geomaxxers you will be laboring under the delusion western women labor under

let me explain, western women can get 1000 tinder matcher per day, with 100 chads and dozens of messages from guys who seem amazing

when you get this much attention it's very easy to overvalue you, the simple reason is thus, your SMV is high but your LTR potential is near zero, even worse the longer the girls stay on dating apps the lower their LTR potential drops, meanwhile the more they feel it raises

that is because with such large numbers girls probably believe there are rich chads lining up to marry them, we all know the truth, there aren't enough 8/10 chads to satisfy 6/10 women and most 8/10 chads are getting attentions from multiple women

thus women feel maybe 10-20% of the attention they get is the kind they want LTR attention, the truth is 0.1% is LTR attention, a brutally low number that leaves women forever looking for a needle in a haystack, even worse guys lie, they lie about their height, they lie about their dicks, their income, they even photoshop their faces to get dates... and they will lie to girls tell them they like they, they are serious, they want to date just to fuck them... So girls aren't just looking for a needle in a haystack they are looking for 1 needle in a huge pile of fake needles. Yet their egos are skyhigh because they see so many seemingly prospective wins they feel they cannot loose, they are basically infinitly doing scratchoff tickets, getting $5 here and $10 there thinking they will eventually win the jackpot, they have too, they have literally inifite tickets until they hit 30 and realize, they got used up and have 100 bodies, maybe a child or two, and no guys want them.

The Litmus Test -

yes you went to SEA, yes your "slaying" in a place you suddenly hit the 6-6-6(adjusted or as we call it 6-6-6 PPP) rule in even though you a 5'9" indian making 20k with an average dick

however, you are not a slayer until you are pulling western women in SEA

let me explain

I went to SEA

I fucked 3 white women, 2 germans, including a fucking super hottie, and a girl who was there with her white BF

I didn't even try to fuck these girls, they matched me on tinder, they pursued me

These are giga hypergamous westernized women who went to a country full of Asians and are going after a lightskin mulatto, they could fuck anybody in the entire country including rich Thai changs, any of the thousands of frat dudes from UK or any of the tourists/expats who are all well traveled and high EXP slayers due to large experience with women

while your out there thinking you are a slayer because you slay the 10% of the westernized population in SEA countries, there are gigamonsters like me slaying western white women in SEA and unless you are doing so stay in your lane and always remember there are bigger fish, slaying western white women in SEA is literally the litmus test and the experience genuine world class western slayers have when they go on vacation out of country. lol.

also of course I slayed absolute top tier SEA women as well, that is a given.

that's not a big flex
if you want to flex, try getting 100s of likes in the USA or your native country

Yeah, I mean girls are easier when they're outside the West....male competition is less and so your SMV becomes higher by default

But as a guy in his early 30s I don't agree that women at 30yo magically lower their standards....I went to some dates with them and they screened me hard, they thought they were the prize LOL. They're totally delusional and if anything, at 30yo they become fed up and even more feminazi and men hating than before which make them even more undateable...so in the end it become a catch 22 for them

I posted in the past about going to Guangzhou in China and having seen some EE model looking girls working there for some local agencies in company with some normal looking white dudes....they looked really normie-tier, they wouldn't have stood a chance in the West with those kind of girls...but in that particular circumstances they probably got lucky.

Or look at this in Tokyo:

Imagine bragging about sex 50 years ago wouldnt mean shit, just life has gotten really cucked lately, hypergamy 100x within past 10 years, that recently slaying roasties apparently means something, but sex and materialism is nigger cope the elites want us to focus on, they even wrote it themselves in the commandments

when you are in third world geomaxxed countries being good little geomaxxers you will be laboring under the delusion western women labor under
i don't really see the point of your post. what should be the consequence for action in your opinion?

while your out there thinking you are a slayer because you slay the 10% of the westernized population in SEA countries, there are gigamonsters like me slaying western white women in SEA and unless you are doing so stay in your lane and always remember there are bigger fish, slaying western white women in SEA is literally the litmus test and the experience genuine world class western slayers have when they go on vacation out of country. lol.

so far it sounds to me like you just came here to flex in front of low tier geomaxers and put them down. which would be quite pathetic.

imagine ending up on one of the most obscure dating forums on the entire internet and trying to flex on other inkies… i think you should start banning some users @AlexBrown84
has he banned anyone yet? seems like jew business master doesn't approve banning...

Yeah, I mean girls are easier when they're outside the West....male competition is less and so your SMV becomes higher by default

But as a guy in his early 30s I don't agree that women at 30yo magically lower their standards....I went to some dates with them and they screened me hard, they thought they were the prize LOL. They're totally delusional and if anything, at 30yo they become fed up and even more feminazi and men hating than before which make them even more undateable...so in the end it become a catch 22 for them

I posted in the past about going to Guangzhou in China and having seen some EE model looking girls working there for some local agencies in company with some normal looking white dudes....they looked really normie-tier, they wouldn't have stood a chance in the West with those kind of girls...but in that particular circumstances they probably got lucky.

Or look at this in Tokyo:
ok but these are the girls whose SMV is down, and who LTR are worth less than nothing, they have legit negative value.

sounds to me like a confidence trick, all you have to do is have a little backbone and call them out or expose them with a simple truth and they will be crying to you in minutes about how fucking pathetic they are

crazy you think I have never been in this situation as I am a 6'5" mogger this happens regularly will taller 6' chicks, I have had multiple ones text me then basically call me out for trying to fuck them based on a single past situation then I explain to them I am literally with one of my many sidechicks and they fucking break down crying asking me why they cannot find love....

lol, you are essentially a punching bag for 30 y/o's and your admitting to having no balls, that is on you and tbh 40 and 50 year old women will fucking walk all over you if you give megasimp energy and don't resist them setting the tone of the situation they are better than you, your essentially crying to me right now your getting test mogged and amogged by women going thru menopause

in a way your doing exactly to me what those women did to you but look at my radically different reaction from the jump I am just not having it and brutally tearing into you at every chance I get to expose any fake truths

let the witch explain herself before she burns
we desperately need users, so he hasn’t. but retards like OP give the forum a bad reputation which repels good users.
I could give a fuck if I get banned, I am top 2-3% income in the USA, I have a power, I am 6'5", rated PSL 7, and have a legit 9x6.5 cock and have elite powerlifting numbers

I am only posting here because some former incel I know posts here, i could give a fuck retard I am probably the most valuable member on this shithole, I have raised the value of this site 10x just by posting here

I could give a fuck if I get banned, I am top 2-3% income in the USA, I have a power, I am 6'5", rated PSL 7, and have a legit 9x6.5 cock and have elite powerlifting numbers

I am only posting here because some former incel I know posts here, i could give a fuck retard I am probably the most valuable member on this shithole, I have raised the value of this site 10x just by posting here
low effort troll

that "former incel you know"... is that probably you?
because to me it sounds like you have confidence issues. if you truly were such a world class player as you claim to be you wouldn't feel the urge to spit all these numbers around without anyone asking and try to put others down.

you haven't even answered my question about what the point of your post is and what you recommend as a consequence.

because to me it sounds like you have confidence issues. if you truly were such a world class player as you claim to be you wouldn't feel the urge to spit all these numbers around without anyone asking and try to put others down.

you haven't even answered my question about what the point of your post is and what you recommend as a consequence.
assuming dominance doesn't work against real power players

stick to trying to mog World of Warcraft teens

I will answer you retarded question though retard

I turned a legit truecel into a mogger, he is legit fucking top tier 7.5 asiatic pussy and left his room and is out mogging, people are watching him walk down the street and getting social anxiety, i turned the downtrodden into a horseman of the apocolypse

the funny part is he would have listened to me sooner his finances and life EXP with women would be significantly better, but like you he chose not to listen and paid the iron price for his foolishness I suspect most if not all of this forum will make the same mistake but unlike this faggot fucking forum I do not give a single shit about outcome I don't take actions based on anticipation or likelihood of an outcome I do shit because it's my north star of action and I am serial mogger and alpha male with high natural test levels who by nature brings up the men who surround him by evoking the feeling of them challenging themselves to be better by seeing me constantly raise my power level

you will never know the feeling of inspiring countless men to make themselves better via self sacrifice and self determination to make yourself better, the one and only true mog that matters in this world

fuckface

stick to trying to mog World of Warcraft teens
unlike you i haven't joined trying to mog others.

I will answer you retarded question though retard

I turned a legit truecel into a mogger, he is legit fucking top tier 7.5 asiatic pussy and left his room and is out mogging, people are watching him walk down the street and getting social anxiety, i turned the downtrodden into a horseman of the apocolypse

the funny part is he would have listened to me sooner his finances and life EXP with women would be significantly better, but like you he chose not to listen and paid the iron price for his foolishness I suspect most if not all of this forum will make the same mistake but unlike this faggot fucking forum I do not give a single shit about outcome I don't take actions based on anticipation or likelihood of an outcome I do shit because it's my north star of action and I am serial mogger and alpha male with high natural test levels who by nature brings up the men who surround him by evoking the feeling of them challenging themselves to be better by seeing me constantly raise my power level

you will never know the feeling of inspiring countless men to make themselves better via self sacrifice and self determination to make yourself better, the one and only true mog that matters in this world

fuckface
i don't see how your self-adulation bs is helping anyone. no valuable info here. you just sound like a retard who needs therapy.

let me explain, western women can get 1000 tinder matcher per day, with 100 chads and dozens of messages from guys who seem amazing

when you get this much attention it's very easy to overvalue you, the simple reason is thus, your SMV is high but your LTR potential is near zero, even worse the longer the girls stay on dating apps the lower their LTR potential drops, meanwhile the more they feel it raises

that is because with such large numbers girls probably believe there are rich chads lining up to marry them, we all know the truth, there aren't enough 8/10 chads to satisfy 6/10 women and most 8/10 chads are getting attentions from multiple women

thus women feel maybe 10-20% of the attention they get is the kind they want LTR attention, the truth is 0.1% is LTR attention, a brutally low number that leaves women forever looking for a needle in a haystack, even worse guys lie, they lie about their height, they lie about their dicks, their income, they even photoshop their faces to get dates... and they will lie to girls tell them they like they, they are serious, they want to date just to fuck them... So girls aren't just looking for a needle in a haystack they are looking for 1 needle in a huge pile of fake needles. Yet their egos are skyhigh because they see so many seemingly prospective wins they feel they cannot loose, they are basically infinitly doing scratchoff tickets, getting $5 here and $10 there thinking they will eventually win the jackpot, they have too, they have literally inifite tickets until they hit 30 and realize, they got used up and have 100 bodies, maybe a child or two, and no guys want them.

The Litmus Test -

yes you went to SEA, yes your "slaying" in a place you suddenly hit the 6-6-6(adjusted or as we call it 6-6-6 PPP) rule in even though you a 5'9" indian making 20k with an average dick

however, you are not a slayer until you are pulling western women in SEA

let me explain

I went to SEA

I fucked 3 white women, 2 germans, including a fucking super hottie, and a girl who was there with her white BF

I didn't even try to fuck these girls, they matched me on tinder, they pursued me

These are giga hypergamous westernized women who went to a country full of Asians and are going after a lightskin mulatto, they could fuck anybody in the entire country including rich Thai changs, any of the thousands of frat dudes from UK or any of the tourists/expats who are all well traveled and high EXP slayers due to large experience with women

but the one variable you miss. Is that when white women are in 3rd world countries, a 6 is a 2 out of 10 in those countries. And, the main reason guys fail with 3rd worlders without using money is the exact reason you score easier with white girls in 3rd world. Language barrier.

they can actually communicate with you. So when they get tired of failing at communicating with foreign chad. You being able to speak her language is better than alcohol at convincing her to be with you.

and unless she is hot. western girls quickly realise Chad asking for "oh, could you buy this for me" will quickly realise, he's just using me for my money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back