Third worlders are fucking worthless

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
They're good for nothing other than manual slave labour. And that's not putting them down. It's just the only thing they CAN do

They're extremely fucking stupid and can't understand anything or have any original thought, no attention to detail, low quality work

Only worth hiring if you know everything and write out the exact process of how they need to do everything.

Repetitive slave labour tasks.

There's a reason UK has the no.1 most technologically advanced city in the world, and why third world countries are in poverty.

They really are built differently. They're not even close to our intelligence levels. And it's not even education based. Because I got kicked out of school at 15 no uni. And hire "educated" third worlders who I intelligence mog to another dimension.

The real reason is genetic IQ

I'm almost in disbelief that people.this stupid exist. They haven't even figured out how to get showers get in Philippines. Are they actually fucking braindead monkeys or what??? Its insulting to he called the same species as them.

Whites should classify their own species. Like advanced humans.

And third worlders can go in the half monkey half human species

I'm not even being racist. I like third worlders. They're usually nice, good people. And good friends. But they really just lack the intelligence.

Last edited:
I would say it's just lack of education from goverment, so it should be goverment's fault they don't have any skills

Here In Manila sadly they hire them for 2-3 dolars a hour to hold a door instead of buying automatic one
nah they don’t even get a fixed wage

at 7/11 in manila the homeless door handlers just work for tips

one time i gave one of them some money but usually i don’t lol

i should give to people more often

I would say it's just lack of education from goverment, so it should be goverment's fault they don't have any skills
but i had no education, and most third worlders did. and i intelligence mog them to another world. so it must be genetic, not education based

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back