should i keep my money in s&p index funds

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
or move it to to cash and just buy an apartment somewhere in southeast asia

Im in s and p 500 now. It has yeilded good gains but i think it finna crash soon tbh. The japanese stock market peaked in the 80s and they are the 3rd largest economy.

This shit is gonna crash soon.

All the richest people in the world like jeff bezos see all the inflated prices in housing, bonds and stocks and they are investing in art (paintings and shit)

Im in s and p 500 now. It has yeilded good gains but i think it finna crash soon tbh. The japanese stock market peaked in the 80s and they are the 3rd largest economy.

This shit is gonna crash soon.

All the richest people in the world like jeff bezos see all the inflated prices in housing, bonds and stocks and they are investing in art (paintings and shit)
you watched too many youtube vids of people shilling that art investment company

i’m gonna delete the niggerish and minecraft videos soon when i start making new vids in 2024

With that $100k you need to see a dermatologist for that skin…

Bro got all that money and can’t buy a acne cleanser

Damn I kind of feel bad for this guy. I mean he seems to really put his worth into what other people think of him. It's sad to see that the money almost has a spell over him. Like it seems dark to me. I almost have 100,000 dollars and I hope no matter how much I grow I hope I never act like this. Maybe he's just young.

that video was so NIGGER

Damn I kind of feel bad for this guy. I mean he seems to really put his worth into what other people think of him. It's sad to see that the money almost has a spell over him. Like it seems dark to me. I almost have 100,000 dollars and I hope no matter how much I grow I hope I never act like this. Maybe he's just young.

that video was so NIGGER
trolling normies is easy

that video was so NIGGER
He's 53 he's not young

tell me how to make money and i will pay you 30% of what i earn every month till i die
its best investment in your life

how u making money
i dont have any idea for online biz niggers saying dropshipping or some other trash
i did advertising for clothing companies then invested that money

it would help to go into something you know about

that video was so NIGGER
Is this u talking? Im surprised u mentioned dermatologist? I thought u hated soy doctors

A recession is very likely coming soon so if you want to have some liquidity to DCA into TQQQ during the dip then I personally would cash out some, yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back