which girls in asia would make better wives than philippines

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i can go to philippines, travel around asia with her for a bit, settle down in philippines with her and start the engine on baby factory

seems like an easy pathway with no bs.

and fuck cucked mentality of just accepting to pay for her family’s shit

if they try that with me we’ll move out the country to somewhere else in asia

Perhaps indonesia, Muslim women, trad asf, but seems their youth is still very free etc. Im unsure how it is.

Perhaps indonesia, Muslim women, trad asf, but seems their youth is still very free etc. Im unsure how it is.
i’m not muslim i’m christian

two birds with one stone in philippines

can find some catholic jungle girl in philippines

Any of the countries in SEA probably have good wife material and the differences are pretty marginal IMO.

Divorce rate figures are pretty misleading (often include total marriages across all classes, repeat marriages, second and third marriages and so on); regardless, divorce rates are low in all of SEA.

At the risk of stating the obvious: the individual you meet will be of far more importance than subjective opinions about the quality of wives in any given country. Its no good wifing up a flip who you enjoy having around for a while because she rides your cock and cooks and cleans but then later you realize shes a fucking idiot moron and you bristle every time she opens her dumb mouth and then you're going to have kids with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back