should i go to bangkok or pattaya if i have only 15 days?

I was in Pattaya for 14 days in January and had a great time. There is fuck all there tbh but if you are looking for girls and hot weather you are going to the right place. I once walked down Soi 6 and had about 7 girls drag me into their bar.

Did you get a hotel or an airbnb?
I was staying in a hotel resort and wouldn't recommend it as it was too far away from the main strip and was more of a family beach holiday vibe. My mates were staying in some dirt cheap hotel for a wayyyy cheaper price and better location.

go to bangkok

how old are you? unless you want to fuck off in bars with old british guys and eat mediocre over priced food don’t go to pattaya

much more to do in bangkok. i would never stay longer than 2 days in the shithole of pattaya

but if you want to pay for whores then sure i guess go there

i lived in bangkok for about 15 months let me know if you have any questions

go to bangkok

how old are you? unless you want to fuck off in bars with old british guys and eat mediocre over priced food don’t go to pattaya

much more to do in bangkok. i would never stay longer than 2 days in the shithole of pattaya

I know there is more to do in bkk, but the main problem is my limited time.
I risk of going there for 2 weeks and fuck just 1

go to bangkok

I am 19 but if im being honest the whole of Thailand is pretty boring.

Its only good because it has cheap food, hot weather, sandy beaches and cheap whores if your into that.

The main reason we went was to play golf and a bit of sight seeing. What the fuck did you do living in Thailand for 15 months at age 21 or lower??????

What the fuck did you do living in Thailand for 15 months at age 21 or lower??????
fuck local girls

try new foods

buy stuff at central world and siam

learn the language for fun

just live normal life lol. i did go to a new country in southeast asia for about 7 months i lived there though

go to bangkok

Can you speak a little bit of thai? Are you a natural language learner?

There's so much to do in Bangkok. Impossible to be bored.

I arrived last night so still a bit jetlagged.

Came raw inside a foid and titfuck to finish. Felt so good it's unreal.

I'll probably head to Phuket Old Town in a couple of days.

IMG 20231222 102620

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back