should i go to mexico

latam is tricky imo

ethnics latin foids are, imho, even more subhuman than SEA gooks and gl mutts are reserved for gl med/white brazilians so there are no between choose. You need to be gl and tall to get decent foids unless you wanna cope with brownoids

Imo you should go back to Asia.

If I was from Burger I might be tempted to check out parts of LatAm though.

Maybe better to just stick with Seamaxxing.

This guy explained that JBW can work their. he is mexican. A normie white guy gets all the attention in his whole school. You are not white so idk

Also 70 percent of the immigrant who escape mexico are male. This is like the reverse of Ukraine and leaves a lot more women in the country which is good because men are in more demand. In the norther territories I image more would have escaped to the US so you could go there. This is just a theory but i dont see how I am wrong.

Bro I've been considering going to Playa Del Carmen Mexico to start off my traveling venture May of next year. Lmk what you think.

I’ve been to Cancun 4 times there’s mostly Latinas there. Good place tbh
Nice. Playa Del Carmen is where I think i'll go for my first trip. It's a very tourist area but I think it's best for me to start off in a very tourist area since it will be my first time traveling abroad.

This guy explained that JBW can work their. he is mexican. A normie white guy gets all the attention in his whole school. You are not white so idk
>trusting anything .org says
If you are not fluent spanish speaker in latin america its all p4p

He isnt larping though. Google "Malinchismo", it is a real definition. What? You think he larped a multi century Mexico phenomenon to make a post JFL.

Yeah your right you need to learn spanish

agreed

as i learned to speak spanish, more and better women would open up to me.

but the ultra hot free ones, will NOT fuck you if you cannot converse with them. Unless it's ONLY p4p. (sorry there is ONE exception to the rule, and thats' if your really really rediculously good looking). And then it doesn't matter if you are a deaf mute. But for example in DR, since everyone is mulatto. It's hard for white guys to compete

Attachments

• zoolander.jpg
    zoolander.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
you mean machismo, that means "macho"

Malinchism​

Description​

Malinchism or malinchist is a form of attraction that a person from one culture develops for another culture, a particular case of cultural cringe. It has been referred to as ethnic or national self-hatred

Malinchism​

Description​

Malinchism or malinchist is a form of attraction that a person from one culture develops for another culture, a particular case of cultural cringe. It has been referred to as ethnic or national self-hatred
learned something new, and totally irrelivant today

thanks LOL

should i go to mexico?​

If you're already in the Western hemisphere, I'd say go for it, but your cooming opportunities might be less plentiful than in Asia. In Mexico, everything is about social connections and there is a lot of shame targeted at chicas fáciles. That said, if you are trying to coom and/or party, you'll probably have better luck around the Ciudad Universitaria (UNAM). The campus is huge with students from throughout the country living in student housing away from their families so if you're looking for "independent," "progressive," and "open-minded" young ladies, you're more likely to find them there. You're also a lot more likely to find English speakers among the students there.

That said, Mexico City is a fascinating city in its own right. You should make it to the Parque de Chapultepec to visit the castle, market and museums. Go to the Zócalo and see Los Pinos (the presidential palace). Get yourself to Xochimilco to see the chinampas (floating farms). Check out the markets La Merced or Pino Suárez (Travellers tell me they remind them of markets in Southeast Asia and if you're looking for putas, you'll find them by-the-hour at La Merced.) Finally, take a day to get out to Teotihuacán. It's the larget pre-Columbian site in the world and it's only one hour outside of the capital, but if you want to climb the Pirámide del Sol, you'll need to get there early.

It's hard for me to give you a good comparison because I haven't yet been to Asia. Moreover, the last time I was in Mexico City was back in 2018. Back then there weren't many gringos. Nowadays there are lots of remote workers that have poored into La Condesa and Roma and it's led to a backlash on the part of the locals. It might all just be overblown media sensationalism, but you might also find some real resentment on the part of the chilangos.

Also, whatever you do, stay out of Ecatepec and Nezahualcoyótl.

Last edited:
i’d go to mexico city

don’t want to be surrounded by americans
CDMX is full of dorkers and expats these days.

The Isthmus of Tehuantepec region, including the lowland regions of Oaxaca, all of Tabasco state, parts of Veracruz and maybe parts of Chiapas, are widely reputed to have the most sexually liberated women in Mexico. A white guy in the streets will get many signs of open interest from dark & adorable senoritas, who expect you to put the moves on them. Other parts of Mexico, such as the northeast region outside of Monterrey, are VERY sexually repressed, and female promiscuity can be severely punished. Femicides are rampant.

I spent a few days in Tuxtepec, Oaxaca back in February 2022. Drove my van down there in the course of geomaxxing down the eastern side of the country through Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, Veracruz, Oaxaca, and Puebla states over the course of four months.

Tuxtepec is one of the cheapest cities in all of Mexico. Cooming opportunities are very much present, clubs and bars of varying trashiness plus many curious girls on the streets. I snuck this pic of a typical happening in a local bar around 1 AM. The guys I ended up drinking with offered me cocaine, we took turns buying beer, then the younger of the pair tried to rob me (very drunkenly and clumsily) around 3 AM on a dark street nearby. Police then came prowling around as I tried to navigate the confusing streets back to my room, but after I told them the name of my hotel, they decided not to give me trouble.

Outside of Veracruz, where there were a handful of expats, I saw very very few gringos in eastern or east-central Mexico. No, Mexico is not safe, but if you are someone who is macho and does not show fear or weakness, you will be respected there. Also, driving around will make you a target of police harassment, especially if you have foreign plates. Walking around, the police never gave me a hard time, but you feel like a complete poorfag, especially in the north where everyone has a car. Big cities, you're better off without a car. But getting a temporary import permit and bringing your car into Mexico enables you to see so much of the country's amazing scenery when you need a break from the cities. Second pic is Pico de Orizaba, Mexico's highest mountain...I camped out for free and had the place to myself. Oaxaca also has amazing natural beauty and very friendly indigenous peoples...whereas most Mexican indios in remote mountainous regions are NOT friendly to gueros (what Mexicans call whiter than average people).

Prices in Tuxtepec and east-central Mexico were very affordable, far cheaper than all the gringo hotspots or the ugly & dangerous north of the country. Tasty tacos al pastor (or tacos del perro?) sold for 3 pesos apiece, which at the time (1 USD: 21 MXN) was 0.15 USD. By comparison, beefsteak tacos in the north sell for 1.00-1.50 USD apiece. Third pic is typical Veracruz street empanadas, two for a dollar, delicious and filling. My room in Tuxtepec cost only $7/night, facing a courtyard on a quiet street near the central plaza. No it did not have A/C or hot water...both are considered luxuries in the poorer parts of Mexico (unlike SEA where all hotels seem to have them).

Attachments

• 20220215_221209.jpg
    20220215_221209.jpg
    724.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220308_111724.jpg
    20220308_111724.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220312_180119.jpg
    20220312_180119.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 7
CDMX is full of dorkers and expats these days.

The Isthmus of Tehuantepec region, including the lowland regions of Oaxaca, all of Tabasco state, parts of Veracruz and maybe parts of Chiapas, are widely reputed to have the most sexually liberated women in Mexico. A white guy in the streets will get many signs of open interest from dark & adorable senoritas, who expect you to put the moves on them. Other parts of Mexico, such as the northeast region outside of Monterrey, are VERY sexually repressed, and female promiscuity can be severely punished. Femicides are rampant.

I spent a few days in Tuxtepec, Oaxaca back in February 2022. Drove my van down there in the course of geomaxxing down the eastern side of the country through Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, Veracruz, Oaxaca, and Puebla states over the course of four months.

Tuxtepec is one of the cheapest cities in all of Mexico. Cooming opportunities are very much present, clubs and bars of varying trashiness plus many curious girls on the streets. I snuck this pic of a typical happening in a local bar around 1 AM. The guys I ended up drinking with offered me cocaine, we took turns buying beer, then the younger of the pair tried to rob me (very drunkenly and clumsily) around 3 AM on a dark street nearby. Police then came prowling around as I tried to navigate the confusing streets back to my room, but after I told them the name of my hotel, they decided not to give me trouble.

Outside of Veracruz, where there were a handful of expats, I saw very very few gringos in eastern or east-central Mexico. No, Mexico is not safe, but if you are someone who is macho and does not show fear or weakness, you will be respected there. Also, driving around will make you a target of police harassment, especially if you have foreign plates. Walking around, the police never gave me a hard time, but you feel like a complete poorfag, especially in the north where everyone has a car. Big cities, you're better off without a car. But getting a temporary import permit and bringing your car into Mexico enables you to see so much of the country's amazing scenery when you need a break from the cities. Second pic is Pico de Orizaba, Mexico's highest mountain...I camped out for free and had the place to myself. Oaxaca also has amazing natural beauty and very friendly indigenous peoples...whereas most Mexican indios in remote mountainous regions are NOT friendly to gueros (what Mexicans call whiter than average people).

Prices in Tuxtepec and east-central Mexico were very affordable, far cheaper than all the gringo hotspots or the ugly & dangerous north of the country. Tasty tacos al pastor (or tacos del perro?) sold for 3 pesos apiece, which at the time (1 USD: 21 MXN) was 0.15 USD. By comparison, beefsteak tacos in the north sell for 1.00-1.50 USD apiece. Third pic is typical Veracruz street empanadas, two for a dollar, delicious and filling. My room in Tuxtepec cost only $7/night, facing a courtyard on a quiet street near the central plaza. No it did not have A/C or hot water...both are considered luxuries in the poorer parts of Mexico (unlike SEA where all hotels seem to have them).
Have you been to merida? mexico seems like a good option for me but all of the safe areas have the worst kind of normies and the rest of the country is dangerous spics. considering gdl and merida as top choices

Have you been to merida? mexico seems like a good option for me but all of the safe areas have the worst kind of normies and the rest of the country is dangerous spics. considering gdl and merida as top choices
Nope, only got as far as Veracruz, which is a much cheaper city, quite comfy and home to a few expats. Jarochos are generally quite friendly as well. The public market in Veracruz is based, it has plenty of whores and you can buy quality weed there too. Hotels in the historic city center are quite cheap. Beaches are meh, seafood is great. There is an island just offshore with a great beach. Main downside to Veracruz is the severe northern winds that blow every time a cold front sweeps down from Texas. When it's sunny, it's beautiful. I also loved Xalapa, which is the capital of Veracruz state. Cool and misty much of the year...it has a very heavy police presence, so quite safe, and it is both beautiful and cheap by Mexican standards. Tons of cheap rental rooms there.

Being an arrogant white man, arrogant spics don't bother me. Never have I been ripped off or overcharged in Mexico, though lack of polite manners is common. However, the police have hassled me while driving and even robbed me on one occasion when I was foolish enough to allow cash to remain within their reach.
California is Asia, India, Mexico, and Africa all combined
Asians in CA stay in the affluent areas with the whites. Indians I did not see during my time there. Hispanics are everywhere in the Greater Southwest, only the lowlife cholos really cause problems. Niggers are few in number, well below the 13% average in America, yet are always seen loitering or wandering about, flaunting their privileged status by engaging in obnoxious behavior. It's amazing how much one single intoxicated nigger wandering through Little Tokyo creates so much tension in the nicest public space in downtown LA. Yet nobody dares to say a word or even give them a hard stare. Even the fucking 5th street farmer's market has to have some crazy nigger walking about swinging his arms and talking shit, forcing everybody to move out of his way. I only stayed three nights in the state, and the flagrancy of the nigger behavior made my blood boil on multiple occasions.

Attachments

• 20220206_125503.jpg
    20220206_125503.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220130_143319.jpg
    20220130_143319.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220131_173127.jpg
    20220131_173127.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
If you're already in the Western hemisphere, I'd say go for it, but your cooming opportunities might be less plentiful than in Asia. In Mexico, everything is about social connections and there is a lot of shame targeted at chicas fáciles. That said, if you are trying to coom and/or party, you'll probably have better luck around the Ciudad Universitaria (UNAM). The campus is huge with students from throughout the country living in student housing away from their families so if you're looking for "independent," "progressive," and "open-minded" young ladies, you're more likely to find them there. You're also a lot more likely to find English speakers among the students there.

That said, Mexico City is a fascinating city in its own right. You should make it to the Parque de Chapultepec to visit the castle, market and museums. Go to the Zócalo and see Los Pinos (the presidential palace). Get yourself to Xochimilco to see the chinampas (floating farms). Check out the markets La Merced or Pino Suárez (Travellers tell me they remind them of markets in Southeast Asia and if you're looking for putas, you'll find them by-the-hour at La Merced.) Finally, take a day to get out to Teotihuacán. It's the larget pre-Columbian site in the world and it's only one hour outside of the capital, but if you want to climb the Pirámide del Sol, you'll need to get there early.

It's hard for me to give you a good comparison because I haven't yet been to Asia. Moreover, the last time I was in Mexico City was back in 2018. Back then there weren't many gringos. Nowadays there are lots of remote workers that have poored into La Condesa and Roma and it's led to a backlash on the part of the locals. It might all just be overblown media sensationalism, but you might also find some real resentment on the part of the chilangos.

Also, whatever you do, stay out of Ecatepec and Nezahualcoyótl.
no, you should not go to mexico. A real man says "im going to mexico" since you aren't a real man

there is a female forum one door down. go ask there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back