should i focus on business or careermaxx

currylarper

UK, 17, ginger KHHV
Jan 2, 2024
i have potential to go to the best uni in my country for maths, and i plan on going into quantitative analysis. should i just entirely focus on this for now (im 17) or focus on business instead

what do you want in life

a cucked lifestyle of wageslaving your youth away chasing money

or a lifestyle of freedom

what do you want in life

Individual freedom is a curse as much as it is a blessing. If you find yourself free (i.e. you can do anything, but have nobody and no place in the world), of course you should maximize your potential as a free man to pursue whatever you desire wherever you please. However, if you are surrounded by loving friends and family who support you as you strive along a path to conventional success, don't let others convince you to hate what you have and burn your bridges in a fanatical craving for escape and freedom.

what do you want in life

Soon I'll be in Philippines banging mad hookers and all i have to do is half sleep through phone calls from friendly old people

i have potential to go to the best uni in my country for maths, and i plan on going into quantitative analysis. should i just entirely focus on this for now (im 17) or focus on business instead
Fakecel youngcel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back