What to do with 1.5$ million dollars?

Pokimane

Apr 5, 2024
Recently inherited a large amount of land in a foreign country and quickly sold it off last month.

Went for about 1.5$ million cad which should be around 1.1$ million usd

Wondering what i should do with this money; i am a very young guy and immediately dropped out of uni and quit my weekend job installing solar panels and shit after selling it off.

As of now i used about 30k of it to pay off existing loans and i am very lost about maintaining and growing it.

I jusr opened a TFSA acc too. I dont know much about stocks or crypto and don't want to get into gambling. Advice?

Recently inherited a large amount of land in a foreign country and quickly sold it off last month.

Wondering what i should do with this money; i am a very young guy and immediately dropped out of uni and quit my weekend job installing solar panels and shit after selling it off.

As of now i used about 30k of it to pay off existing loans and i am very lost about maintaining and growing it.

I jusr opened a TFSA acc too. I dont know much about stocks or crypto and don't want to get into gambling. Advice?
Spend some on crypto

come and ask geomax.me lol

but nah don't rush to do much with it. let it sink in before making any big decisions. maybe travel around for a bit on a budget
Right tbh. I've had my fair share of travelling (backpacking in sea, surgeries in Italy, biking around Amaterdam) etc... i got really lucky because i had taken out around 30k for surgery before this happened.

About traveling, yeah that's probably what I'll do. What are some countries you've been to that you like? (Budget friendly, but not sea level cheapskate)

Would someone who clocks out at 120+ tinder likes in 1 day on sea tinder get good matches in a place like japan? I've been with Chinese women in singapore before but i doubt i fit the beauty standards in actual east asia. I give off racially ambiguous vibes like you.

About traveling, yeah that's probably what I'll do. What are some countries you've been to that you like? (Budget friendly, but not sea level cheapskate)
india is cheap af and good difference of culture if you want adventure

Holy shit do not do autistic shit like crypto with or or day trading its a scam.

Put it in s&p500 it's very slow but safe and just live off the interest

Or buy some property and rent it out

And travel the world live like a king
listen to this. go for low risk investments as losing that money would psychologically destory you. you can also buy a business if you’d like.

Holy shit do not do autistic shit like crypto with or or day trading its a scam.

Put it in s&p500 it's very slow but safe and just live off the interest

Or buy some property and rent it out

And travel the world live like a king
Wanted to say the same. Youd be also surprised how many Geomax members are wealthy. Just look at index funds and keep maybe 5% for side like dividends or travels

i can teach you everything i know about geomaxing for 1000 usd, payment on paypal upfront
i know lifehack that i never shared publicly, i used to be loser kissless virgin and i still managed to fuck over 20 girls in just one year not even trying
i know places, i know girls, this knowhow is priceless

1k usd and ill be your coach

i can teach you everything i know about geomaxing for 1000 usd, payment on paypal upfront
i know lifehack that i never shared publicly, i used to be loser kissless virgin and i still managed to fuck over 20 girls in just one year not even trying
i know places, i know girls, this knowhow is priceless

1k usd and ill be your coach
there is nothing you’ve discovered that is new to the sun

bruh you made it. Do not be retarded with this money. At a guranteed return of 5% you can get 50k. For the next three years take 25k to live on in SEA and then use the other 25k for good crypto coins, sell half at double and slowly raise your living standard

Even not even that he just can keep 25k for himself and other 25k for dividend stocks and do it like that guaranteed

bruh you made it. Do not be retarded with this money. At a guranteed return of 5% you can get 50k. For the next three years take 25k to live on in SEA and then use the other 25k for good crypto coins, sell half at double and slowly raise your living standard
he not wrong long term crypto is for brainlets, but day trading is a serious side hustle my dad makes a few hundred a day in his retirement just for fun when he's bored watching tv

yeah but he wont know how to day trade
my dad owned a bar for 30 years... hes not stock broker and he'd be to tell you most stock traders and crypto bros are just really skilled grifters. but its like black jack quit while your ahead and sell if you put in a 1000$ and it goes up 20% you just made 200$ just sell you have 200$ more then when you started. if something goes down 5-10% you sell take your loss before it snowballs n snowballs. its not rocket science its growing capital win safe small bets and taking the pay out and continuing a positive feedback as gains cover losses . its not hard to learn just learn game theory like its poker and realize its not gambling its short terms bets as a side hustle. if he doesnt risk aton on something stupid and keeps each original buy in low and buys in on a dip its not hard. mixing this with trad slow money growing is super safe.

but if bro wants the best advice get a finance advisor and lawyer to keep each other in check and manage that shit for the time being while it sits and do low stakes day trading with like 20k a year for your spending money on top of 30k live off money

Last edited:
india is cheap af and good difference of culture if you want adventure
Ya i just finished finalizing some plans. Gonna spend an entire year traveling around; latam, ea mostly backpacking everywhere but won't be doing any geo max stuff.

Like I mentioned doing work installing solar panels that company belonged to my ex's dad and I immediately broke up with her after cashing in. Honestly felt like shit and I already cheated on her many times already when I had to left Canada for a bit but I made up with her and were gonna travel together see how things go.

We could probably meet irl down the line if you're interested. Wya geomaxxing anyway?

Ya i just finished finalizing some plans. Gonna spend an entire year traveling around; latam, ea mostly backpacking everywhere but won't be doing any geo max stuff.

Like I mentioned doing work installing solar panels that company belonged to my ex's dad and I immediately broke up with her after cashing in. Honestly felt like shit and I already cheated on her many times already when I had to left Canada for a bit but I made up with her and were gonna travel together see how things go.

We could probably meet irl down the line if you're interested. Wya geomaxxing anyway?
for spring and first half of summer i’ll go this route via land

IMG 1525

second half of summer i’ll go to brazil chile and peru before flying over the south pacific to new zealand

if it was 2 mil, i would tell you exactly what to do with it, to make guarenteed 20k a month return.

my ex is a hedge fun administrator for state street. She told me years ago, that if you put in 2 mil with state street, they GUARENTEE you 20k USD a month. No risk. And because cayman, tax free 20k a month

if it was 2 mil, i would tell you exactly what to do with it, to make guarenteed 20k a month return.

my ex is a hedge fun administrator for state street. She told me years ago, that if you put in 2 mil with state street, they GUARENTEE you 20k USD a month. No risk. And because cayman, tax free 20k a month
Even MMR make you 4-5%

i would buy villa in clifton-capetown South Africa as a refugium and from there geomax around southafrica and africa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back