Online dating doesn’t make sense

abbb127273

Aug 4, 2023
Go to some asian country, let’s say TH. Bangkok alone at least 3 million potential dating pool

The girls are everywhere IRL

Still end up finding just a few from online dating

Which makes no sense, either it should be 0 girls into me or thousands. There is no way my success rate is 1 per one million

small % of girls use online dating, small % of girls get shown your profile, small % of girls like u. which creates a very small pool, i guess.

its not that 1 million girls rejected u lol dw

u just gotta get a bigger amount of girls who are on apps(use all apps), and ur profile shown to more girls(memberships, active swiping),and improve smv to get higher % of matches of those who are shown you

The dating pool is quite big in Bangkok but like everywhere in the world, the top profiles get most of the matches and the worst profiles get pushed to the bottom, and girls never even see you. Top guys end up with 1000s of matches, while low profiles end up with 3 bot matches

Your profile needs some improvement if it got pushed down in Bangkok, should be easy to compete there
i can take a look if you want to share it here or in DMs

Go to some asian country, let’s say TH. Bangkok alone at least 3 million potential dating pool

The girls are everywhere IRL

Still end up finding just a few from online dating

Which makes no sense, either it should be 0 girls into me or thousands. There is no way my success rate is 1 per one million
Both of my free lays in thailand were from approaching random foids on the street. most women are not really on the apps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back