JFL BLACKPILL - 99% of men are SERIAL LIARS when dating

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
Beautiful breakdown by Jack Morgan
TL:DR
bunch of hicks from tennessee or some shithole dressed like shit all claiming to make 200-250k

Story time: I was driving uber black, basically all these guys are in black Escalades, for anyone not familiar with the USA car market the MSRP on these 5 years ago was about 120k, and now they can be had with low miles for about 35k.... So depending on the driver they either bought at peak and lost an absolute fuckton of money, even used due to Covid pricing I would say low end value loss on 5year ownership about 30-40, high end loss bought new easily 80k.... OR they bought at the low price and they cost as much as a Honda....

Anyway I was getting a short Uber Black ride, shit cost like 30 bux for fucking 5 minute ride, and I tipped $20, but I asked the dude driving some questions to spread some redpill 6-6-6 advice, asked him if he made at least 6 figures in a respectful way... dude driving fucking uber says he makes 200k/year :ROFLMAO: the way he said it he was almost asking me like if I believed him.... I hadn't calculated my income and I like to be humble, mind you I am wearing a $18k 2 tone bluesy rolex, and I said "wow your making more than me" and proceeded to redpill him. Not that I gave a shit either way but dude was speaking Cappanese with a Yappanese dialect straight fraudin.

THE SIGNS

You guys have missed the signs, we all know this fact -> all guys lie about height

seriously, I am 6'3.5" as measured by my doctor, that is literally the perfect height or A if not A+ tier by ANYONEs metrics, am I taller in shoes? Yes I am 6'5" but I always just say 6'5" when people ask me my height.... why? Because I don't want to expose other guys srs, infact when people guess my height the most common guess is 6'6"+ because other guys aren't just adding shoes they are all adding ~2 inches.... So if a guy say's he is 6'2" and I am fucking 5" taller than him if I say 6'3.5" everybody lookin sus. Seriously I have to lie my height into a less than optimal range just to not fuck up other guys game, if I feel like being a savage I will just say my true height and expose other dudes sometimes though, that is funny.

But we all know ALL guys lie about height that aren't basically my height or above. MOST guys lie about dick size.... but for years now MOST GUYS HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUR SALARY.

If you are just now hearing about this for the first time I am sure you have seen those golddigger exposed videos where girls says guys need to make 300k or 500k per year and the girl is a fucking 5/10... Well when her ex was making 40-50k a year and said he was making 120k+... he did the opposite of what I do when I lie about my height and fucked it up for other men. Basically it's when a guy says his dick is 8" and then his ex shows you with her hands and MFer is 6 at best. Girls cannot even measure 8 inches long, of course they cannot fucking detect when men lie about salaries....

WHY DO THEY DO IT?

They get more pussy. Simple calculation, if you tell the truth you get 0 pussy, if you lie you get some, some of these dudes end up GFing the girls too and have to keep fucking lieing lol, if they are beta and the girl is looksmatched or above then they are spending probably their whole paycheck to keep up the lie.

Honest to god, this is one reason normies and incels suck at dating, it really isn't that they are average, infact many are above average in multiple stats... It';s that when they tell a girl they are 5'11" making 70k a year with a 6" dick the girl thinks her 5'10" 50k a year 5" dick boyfriend is a 6'1" 100k+ 7" chad.

I HAVE TO AGREE

I don't have to lie about my stats, I could do well with western women but I honestly don't even want to be associated with them at this point I am looking for LTR and they are not it.... But for an average guy looking for sex/ONS I suggest just lying about your income, lie about your height, lie about your dick size. SRS.

Because if your not lying you are at a disadvantage, it's like trying to even compete at all at bodybuilding without taking steriods....

Men believe what they see, and women believe what they hear. Which is why women wear make up and men tell lies.

Shit just works.

In Asia there is no need to lie, but girls lie about their bodycount, what they did, that they don't care about money, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back