New Pill: you can get pussy using magick

Acion

Sep 14, 2022
Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

Blackpill club mod UncleSpertz has successfully made contact with a fallen angel.

Any incel can lose their virginity by using magick. I came to this conclusion about a month after learning about magick. Nearly every post I've made since has been magick related. Plastic surgery is for rich people. For most incels, magick is the only thing that can get them laid.

Several incels have taken my advice to heart and are now on the path to getting laid. I know at least one has successfully used magick to take a girls virginity.

Blackpill club mod UncleSpertz has successfully made contact with a fallen angel.

all you are doing is bringing bad karma and luck towards yourself by doing these rituals and magicks lol, this is why people get curses and die of mysterious deaths and shit, you shouldn't fuck with the supernatural cause shit can get crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back