I want magick to be taken seriously.

β›§π•Ώπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘β›§

π”π”Άπ”žπ”« π”―π”žπ”ͺ𝔒𝔠 π” π”žπ”±π”Άπ”ž β„¨π”’π”­π”žπ”―
Nov 16, 2023
Hell
IMG 20231201 185352787

Magick, spirituality, occultism and esoteric teaching are way more than just a way to get pussy, It's the most profound thing in existence, but I'm not even asking you to acknowledge that fact. I just want you guys to accept that magick is a completely legitimate solution to inceldom, like surgerymaxxing or geomaxxing. Not only is it effective alternative to surgerymaxxing geomaxxing, but it has many advantages. It's way cheaper than plastic surgery. You can change your physical appearance with magick. It just takes some practice and some cheap ass supplies. If you're already softmaxxing, magick can be used to greatly augment your softmaxxing results, or you can skip the whole looksmaxing thing and get the pussy directly through the use of coercive spells. You can get any girl you want that way. If you want a white virgin stacey, you can cast a spell to draw one to your vicinity and another spell to directly control her mind, turning her mindless sex slave zombie.

Magick can be used for any application, therefore, it can be used for geomaxxing. Wealth magick can be used to finance travel. Like I said in the previous paragraph, it can also be used to become handsome, which will help you stand out from the other sex tourists. There are thousands of legitimate amulet ships in Thailand. Many of the amulets are made by Buddhist monks and are sold to pay for their monastery. Some amulets are made by Thai sorcerers. I'm sure these amulets are cheap as hell, just like all things in Thailand. You can buy a sex attraction amulet on your next trip to Thailand and it make those Thai girls so much hornier for you. It will transform you into the tall white Chad in Asia.

You can either develop the magickal skills yourself, or if you can afford it, pay a sorcerer. I want you guys to acknowledge the existence of sorcerers. The occult subculture is much larger than the blackpill community and I'm a part of it.IMG 20231201 1901169873 We are a part of your reality whether you like it, or not and we have been here since the paleolithic era. We can be found in every city on earth.

UnnamedScreenshot 20231201 2013582Screenshot 20231201 2012252
Behemoth X,aka Joe Nunn, is a good example of a real sorcerer. He's a good person to go to for magickal services.

Luciel (@behemoth.x) β€’ Instagram photos and videos https://www.instagram.com/behemoth.x/?hl=en

Behemoth-X - Facebook https://m.facebook.com/p/Behemoth-X-100063672243543/

Behemoth-X - YouTube https://m.youtube.com/user/joenunn666

Look at his temple. He bought all of those human bones candles, candle holders and the big house he set up his temple in with money he made from spell craft for hire services. He gets as many clients as he does, because he's %100 real.

Joy of satan is infinitely more legit than whoever that is
Joy of Satan has shitty cosmology. They believe that Satan and the other demons are aliens traveling in a giant space fleet to earth from the other side of the universe.

You should cast a spell to get rid of your autism
You're so close minded, you'd rather spend thousands of dollars to fuck some hideous monkey looking Filipina instead of taking my advice and fucking the hot white girls in your own country.

I don’t believe in magic, but who knows what’s out there beyond our solar system and the known universe?

Once the GDF Geomaxx Defence Front has one the Battle of Earth, we will begin colonising the solar system.

In about 80 years we’ll be Geomaxxing on Mars. We’ll be living on military installations with our harems ready to go to war against the CCS scum – Cult of Cucks and Simps. They will be a thorn in our side that will must eradicate eventually.

Maybe magic isn’t real, but the Warp may well be.

I don’t believe in magic, but who knows what’s out there beyond our solar system and the known universe?

Once the GDF Geomaxx Defence Front has one the Battle of Earth, we will begin colonising the solar system.

In about 80 years we’ll be Geomaxxing on Mars. We’ll be living on military installations with our harems ready to go to war against the CCS scum – Cult of Cucks and Simps. They will be a thorn in our side that will must eradicate eventually.

Maybe magic isn’t real, but the Warp may well be.
mars doesnt exist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back