My son is a hateful incel

currylarper

UK, 17, ginger KHHV
Jan 2, 2024
My son is a hateful incel and I cannot save or defend him anymore.

It all started a few years ago when my son started reaching the age of puberty, I introduced him to Reddit so he could updoot wholesome keanu posts with me. It was going quite well as he had amassed over 5k updoots from chungus posting, but one of the things I noticed was his disturbing activity in incel subreddits. I simply gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't question him. That was my biggest mistake.

A few months later from that incident, his behavior started turning bizarre, doing unspeakable, horrible and unwholesome things such as: not updooting keanu posts, not liking Reddit, child trafficking and 3rd degree murdering his sister by round- house kicking her into the pavement every morning. She fucking died.

After our daughter's death, we thought it was time to maybe check up on him to see what's weird, we entered his room and to our shock, it was more horrible than we could ever imagine. He had an entire collection of fedoras, mountain dew, Doritos and posters of the Isla Vista killer, Conan O' Brian. When my and wife started to talk, he immediately drew out a katana and decapitated her, exclaiming that "no femoids in my room, my SOY man!"

This was bad enough, but I soon discovered that he had a collection of anti- keanu reeves posts on 4Chan. This was it. I had to do what any loving parent would do. Disable Reddit, take away their belongings and chemically castrate them. I did what any loving parent would do, but it still hurts to raise such a monster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back