Legit Daytrading content

If you just made a 1% gain a day you would double your account in a bit over three months. Even if you can’t hit that every day it shouldn’t be too hard to reach it over the course of a full year. If you get a bigger gain it goes even quicker.

If you just made a 1% gain a day you would double your account in a bit over three months. Even if you can’t hit that every day it shouldn’t be too hard to reach it over the course of a full year. If you get a bigger gain it goes even quicker.
and how does one gain 1% a day? That would be an annualised 3678%

and how does one gain 1% a day? That would be an annualised 3678%
I wouldn’t expect to actually hit that every day - I do 2% and set it to sell when it reaches that then leave it be on crypto - you could do the same with a leveraged etf like mentioned above. Find something that isn’t changing on a macro level but swings a bit every day or so. Just ride the little waves.

I wouldn’t expect to actually hit that every day - I do 2% and set it to sell when it reaches that then leave it be on crypto - you could do the same with a leveraged etf like mentioned above. Find something that isn’t changing on a macro level but swings a bit every day or so. Just ride the little waves.
Where can I learn about this kind of stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back