Kurt Caz, an american, walks through vietnam with an army helmet and army clothes

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
It's shit like this man

After you fucked up their country to poverty. Agent Orange maxxed them, killed millions of them. Then he thinks its a good idea to go there with a military helmet and clothes?

What a disrespectful retard

Why wouuld he do that?

At least he makes the effort to learn a few local words for once
Ends up at some random wedding. Good video u guys should watch

@AlexBrown84 u should do videos like this ngl

it’s weird cuz pretty much every old person here was somehow involved in the war and probably knows people that got killed. that’s what i think whenever we lock eye contact

same in cambodia. whenever i see old cripples begging in the streets i either think they were bombed by america or tortured by khmer rouge

it’s weird cuz pretty much every old person here was somehow involved in the war and probably knows people that got killed. that’s what i think whenever we lock eye contact

same in cambodia. whenever i see old cripples begging in the streets i either think they were bombed by america or tortured by khmer rouge
Ngl I feel bad for them, I have morals, I would give them money or some shit

View attachment 5485
It's shit like this man

After you fucked up their country to poverty. Agent Orange maxxed them, killed millions of them. Then he thinks its a good idea to go there with a military helmet and clothes?

What a disrespectful retard

Why wouuld he do that?

At least he makes the effort to learn a few local words for once
View attachment 5486
Ends up at some random wedding. Good video u guys should watch

@AlexBrown84 u should do videos like this ngl
everything wrong with american culture you can put adds on this shit which is just rude af but nothing about the countries racist history it hid to create the beacon on the hill myth for the cold war 🙄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back