Vent Korea and japan are the lowest SMV developed countries you can geomaxx to

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

Korea and japan are the lowest SMV developed countries you can geomaxx to.

Also north parts of china maybe?- hong kong, beijing, shanghai

Shorter

Uglier

Smaller d

Honestly I might give them a shot before I dump my genes and life and future offspring into filthypeens

But then I'll have to learn the language urgh.

Korea feels not worth it cos theres only 50 million of them

might learn either japanese or chinese

also chinese gets access to taiwan 20m

Last edited:
it’s more beneficial compared to korean and japanese, both dying countries demographic wise

plus you can get by with just english in both countries. not so much in china outside of places like shanghai

and you’ll be more unique if you speak chinese plus more people to speak to

look jbw is definitely thing in east asia (at least a 5 in japan/korea, maybe 3 in china depending on city) but to say korea and japan is all trucel men this is just cope. yeah sure maybe the average white dude mogs the average asian dude but theres def a good amount of korean moggers, especially in Zogrea with their kslop culture and looksmaxxing. honestly dont see the appeal, yeah they have plastic maxxed foids but its just such a vapid and soulless culture. Best korea needs to put their russian toys to use and go scorched earth on their jewish occupiers

look jbw is definitely thing in east asia (at least a 5 in japan/korea, maybe 3 in china depending on city) but to say korea and japan is all trucel men this is just cope. yeah sure maybe the average white dude mogs the average asian dude but theres def a good amount of korean moggers, especially in Zogrea with their kslop culture and looksmaxxing. honestly dont see the appeal, yeah they have plastic maxxed foids but its just such a vapid and soulless culture. Best korea needs to put their russian toys to use and go scorched earth on their jewish occupiers
they are truecel according to their beauty standard. u listened to too much doomer and ricedick propaganda without ever seeing an asian irl or fucking any asian girls unlike me

east asian men fit 1/8 of the east asian beauty standards
white men fit 7/8 of the east asian beauty standards

u think these niggas stand a chance against a low tier white guy? its Tutorial mode in South korea for whites

read this

they are truecel according to their beauty standard. u listened to too much doomer and ricedick propaganda without ever seeing an asian irl or fucking any asian girls unlike me
"jbw is definitely thing in east asia"
east asian men fit 1/8 of the east asian beauty standards
white men fit 7/8 of the east asian beauty standards
View attachment 4141
View attachment 4142
u think these niggas stand a chance against a low tier white guy?
"yeah sure maybe the average white dude mogs the average asian dude but theres def a good amount of korean moggers, especially in Zogrea with their kslop culture and looksmaxxing."
its Tutorial mode in South korea for whites
read this

It's like he was talking to a wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back