Khon Kaen, Thailand

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
Khon Kaen is modern Thailand, not traditional Thailand. Picrel could be the outskirts of any affluent city in the world - a wide boulevard lined with large retail establishments.

The Isaan bar mamas here are enamored with my looks and my white skin, despite being a complete oddball who usually turns off women. The one tonight was Thai Chinese with a whitened face, a little plump, and her hands were slightly darker than my suntan. She was somewhat less aggressive in pawing me up than the mama last night, who would smack away any other women who tried to cop a feel. I bought her a whiskey & soda lady drink...she told me it was 170 baht, but the other women charged me 120 baht, screwing her out of her drink fee because they didn't get any lady drinks. LOL, such jealousy. My Chang tallboy with iced glass was 110 baht for comparison.

There aren't many lady or singles bars in Khon Kaen; most of the nightlife is strictly social. One nightclub had a good crowd of kids outside around midnight; they even had tables on the sidewalk where youths were drinking pints of whiskey with their friends. Tonight was a lull night, but with the New Year coming up, things should get more lively.

2000 baht was the offered price to bring her back to my room, ostensibly including barfine if we left before 2 AM. Very much negotiable, it seemed. Her breath smelled of fish, but I don't have anything against fish. Great fish here, still flopping around on the tray as they are sold at the market. My room is $11 per night, and is one of the largest & best rooms in all my years of travel, no joke. But I will be going to humdrum Malaysia on January 4th as originally planned. Easy as pie to fly back to Bangkok any time in February and get another 30 days for free, instead of paying the stupid $54 fee and then dealing with the hassle of completing an "application for temporary stay in the kingdom" for a 30 day extension.

Attachments

• IMG_20231228_100759.jpg
    IMG_20231228_100759.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Sounds good.

I've never been to the Isan region of Thailand.

I'm in Phuket rn on my 60 day visa.

Will probably extend soon. Malaysia sounds good. I'm going back to Philippines next year for first time since 2019.

thats all that matters and not being cucked is most important
Yeah but personally I'd rather not be reminded of it constantly. You can't be ignored bc the replies to your posts will still tell me what you're talking about

Yeah but personally I'd rather not be reminded of it constantly. You can't be ignored bc the replies to your posts will still tell me what you're talking about
fuck my cucking i fucked the air and it was the same as sex

i want to go where that doesnt exist
Starfucks are everywhere that richfags are, in PH and in Thailand. Wealthy modern areas always have the most generic globohomo influence, but that is why expats feel more comfortable in those areas. The traditional or slum areas have the least. My hotel is so trad it doesn't even have English signage, kek. Third floor room's got two beds, a desk, lounge chairs, and a balcony with a privacy wall.

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_160308.jpg
    IMG_20231227_160308.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Starfucks are everywhere that richfags are, in PH and in Thailand. Wealthy modern areas always have the most generic globohomo influence, but that is why expats feel more comfortable in those areas. The traditional or slum areas have the least. My hotel is so trad it doesn't even have English signage, kek. Third floor room's got two beds, a desk, lounge chairs, and a balcony with a privacy wall.
fuck burger cucks

Visas are shitty. Gotta leave e dry 60(?) days like a cuck plus waaaay too many farangs and kathoey
So basically the same as every country in the world? No nation allows foreigners to stay indefinitely without special permission.

Ladyboys are fucking annoying. One was stalking me on his motorbike here in Khon Kaen, calling out "hello, you want to go with me?" in his queer voice. I finally told him "not interested" and he fucked off. If you ignore them, they get agitated and insistent. Subtle rejection gestures like a small shake of the head or wag of the finger are very effective against them (and Asians in general), as it allows them to save face and avoid the humiliation of a vocal public rejection.

I ignore other foreigners in Thailand completely; their presence is utterly irrelevant to me, and it should be to you too. A fair percentage of the older farangs who eye me up are faggots; sometimes they say "hello". I maintain my typical public facial expression and look right past them without reacting.

All the bar ladies cheered when I returned to the same bar for the third night.

The chief bar mama, perhaps upset over my rejection of her swarthy charms, tried to charge me 590 baht on a 580 baht bar bill. Like come on, a little bit of alcohol doesn't make me incapable of basic arithmetic. Once I presented my own calculator with the sum displayed, she immediately accepted it as valid - but then complained about taking 1000 as payment. For that big of a bar bill, you sure as hell can take it, lady.

Two lady drinks meant my favorite bar mama spent about two hours giving me full attention (with a couple brief interruptions). She then asked for a third drink, but I refused, and after giving me a cigarette, she said goodbye and headed back to work on some new arrivals. I wasn't quite feeling the energy needed to pull off my first seggs in five and a half years. Might as well blame circumcucking, haha.

As the night progressed, there was a definite change in the atmosphere of the bar district. Earlier it was primarily social groups of foreigners and Thais. But after midnight, every foreign man had a couple of Thai bar women laughing at their jokes and stroking their arms, while the Thais continued to hang out in their social groups. It seems that foreign clients have a choice: A) be impatient, pay a barfine and take the lady to your room, or B) hang around drinking until the 2 AM closing time, then take her to your room. Either way, the bar rakes the cash. Can't really call them bar "girls", as none of them look under 25 - perhaps the younger ones head off with a guy straightaway, or more likely they do the online dating shit and never bother with the bar scene.

Overall, Khon Kaen has a safe & chill nightlife scene, with no high-energy hustle like Bangkok's Sukhumvit. New Years' Eve is supposed to be a street party here.

All the bar ladies cheered when I returned to the same bar for the third night.

The chief bar mama, perhaps upset over my rejection of her swarthy charms, tried to charge me 590 baht on a 580 baht bar bill. Like come on, a little bit of alcohol doesn't make me incapable of basic arithmetic. Once I presented my own calculator with the sum displayed, she immediately accepted it as valid - but then complained about taking 1000 as payment. For that big of a bar bill, you sure as hell can take it, lady.

Two lady drinks meant my favorite bar mama spent about two hours giving me full attention (with a couple brief interruptions). She then asked for a third drink, but I refused, and after giving me a cigarette, she said goodbye and headed back to work on some new arrivals. I wasn't quite feeling the energy needed to pull off my first seggs in five and a half years. Might as well blame circumcucking, haha.

As the night progressed, there was a definite change in the atmosphere of the bar district. Earlier it was primarily social groups of foreigners and Thais. But after midnight, every foreign man had a couple of Thai bar women laughing at their jokes and stroking their arms, while the Thais continued to hang out in their social groups. It seems that foreign clients have a choice: A) be impatient, pay a barfine and take the lady to your room, or B) hang around drinking until the 2 AM closing time, then take her to your room. Either way, the bar rakes the cash. Can't really call them bar "girls", as none of them look under 25 - perhaps the younger ones head off with a guy straightaway, or more likely they do the online dating shit and never bother with the bar scene.

Overall, Khon Kaen has a safe & chill nightlife scene, with no high-energy hustle like Bangkok's Sukhumvit. New Years' Eve is supposed to be a street party here.
bro wtf you haven’t had sex in 5 years?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back