Vent Its over....my failed attempt to fuck sea g00k

marquisofmoldova

Jan 15, 2024
Boyos I offered a sea gook 600 Euro to meet me in my airbnb. And she told no. Over she can get white chad. Geomax or death ngl

She's ugly. By the way, the noodle below is a 6/10 by asian standards.

View attachment 4282
this is the kind of girl, that she likes you, she will go for you. She isn't going to play shy. If she's not trying for you, if she thinks she can get a free meal from you. she will go if your "so so" but has no intention of letting you get the puss.

it's going to be a gym guy. And chad tier. She doesn't care what you are, white or whatever. But she's not going to settle for less. The only exception to that rule for this girl, You got monay. And it's the kind of guy who flaunts it. Rolls up in a sports car with a suit on.

she's going for a guy wayyyy out of her league.

she's got tits, tall and has a nice body for an asian. And she's early 20's.
she's not settling what so fucking ever.

just look at this photo, she's all about "appearences. has 2 fit bit gadgets, hair's up with hat on to make sure her hair stays up in a bun. matching outfit, with an iphone. I bet she has wifi apple ear buds too. it's a high quality gym, she doesnt' go there to really work out.

she's there for appearances and gym cred

Last edited:
well you post a photo of a hot girl, lets see you with the hot girl in a new photo

we wil all be waiting. Or this OLD cell knows what the fuck he's talking about
She's not considered hot by asian standards... How about you get accustom to what's actually hot in Asia before tying a load of nonsense.

She's not considered hot by asian standards... How about you get accustom to what's actually hot in Asia before tying a load of nonsense.

well we are all still waiting to see yoru selfie with her. Since she's not hot by asian standards, you can easily snag it, right?

we are waiting........NO one hold thier breaths

I can't because I'm white.

Get a grip. By asian standards she's only a 6/10. Have some standards, old fool.
i think you need to get a grip

you say she's sub standard but cannot pick her up

shut the fuck up, retard

she's ugly, but i cannot pick her up......what the fuck does that make you.

i will tell you, a fugly dude, who aims too high and never gets laid. I might be old, but i am no fool.
HA i cannot stop laughing AT you. moron.

real men have common sense. Posting a girl who you say is a 6/10, but you cannot fuck her. Says ALOT about you.

Last edited:
you say she's sub standard but cannot pick her up
By asian standards she is. Get this fact through your thick skull.

There is no 'picking up' women. Women hold all of the power over relationships dynamics. You're a manchild who's failed to comprehend this simple fact.

i will tell you, a fugly dude, who aims too high and never gets laid. I might be old, but i am no fool.
HA i cannot stop laughing AT you. moron.
I have STANDARDS. You don't because you're a sub human geomaxer. I won't fuck anything like you. Because I'm above such lowly animalistic depravity.

real men have common sense. Posting a girl who you say is a 6/10, but you cannot fuck her. Says ALOT about you
You are far from a real man. By asian beauty standards she isn't top tier. This tells me that you've at best only been able to get with sub 5 dregs. What a loser, I'd kys if I were you.

Last edited:
By asian standards she is. Get this fact through your thick skull.

There is no 'picking up' women. Women hold all of the power over relationships dynamics. You're a manchild who's failed to comprehend this simple fact.

I have STANDARDS. You don't because you're a sub human geomaxer. I won't fuck anything like you. Because I'm above such lowly animalistic depravity.

You are far from a real man. By asian beauty standards she isn't top tier. This tells me that you've at best only been able to get with sub 5 dregs. What a loser, I'd kys if I were you.
"he doens't fuck girls, cause he has "standards" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

i have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you.

I put the other photo as something that you are obviously closetly interested in. He has STANDARDS everyone!!! hahahahaah.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
  • gayman.jpg
    gayman.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
When was the last time you had a woman call you attractive on the street out of nowhere? Oh wait, never.
all the time, capt standards LOL. To a point i think girls are just bullshitting. But hey....you got standards, You just stay away from the pussy, cause that means more for me. Thanks capt standards. Do you realise how stupid you sound? seriously. I am feeling kinda bad making fun of you.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
all the time, capt standards LOL. To a point i think girls are just bullshitting. But hey....you got standards, You just stay away from the pussy, cause that means more for me. Thanks capt standards. Do you realise how stupid you sound? seriously. I am feeling kinda bad making fun of you.
You're an oldcel coper who has to geomax and pay to keep around his 2/10 brown gook, haha!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back