Vent It's over for the United Cuckdom

Hard Boiled

Seagull Seancer
Jul 31, 2022
It started going down hill in 2010.

It's only rich because of it's financial centre. If you remove the financial centre the UK becomes one of the poorest countries in Europe.

There is a huge generational divide in the UK. The boomers are wealthy and own all the houses whilst the zoomers and milenials are poor and cannot afford to buy their own homes. UK homes are also infested with mold and no-fault eviction keeps rentors living in fear.

The UK has a dogshit productivity level. Productivity never recovered since the 2008 financial crisis.

The UK government is terrible at handling immigration. This creates competition for jobs and housing. This makes the already dire housing and jobs market even worse. It also makes the country an unsafe place.

The State is corrupt on every level. Politicians have been caught doing cocaine here, the state covered up the child abuse crimes of Cyril Smith, the royal family protected one of the most prolific pedophiles in history: Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew was caught on Epstein's Island.

The Police will not help you.

Brexit.

This country is filled with twats.

TL;DR: It's over.

Seems right to me.

Sadly, the mentioned issues of generational divide, housing problems and failed immigration handling apply to Germany as well.

The problem is the massive immigration waves coming into Europe. It's mostly arabs too which sucks. Canada is basically India too so that's fucked. The US is full of latinos lol

The problem is the massive immigration waves coming into Europe. It's mostly arabs too which sucks. Canada is basically India too so that's fucked. The US is full of latinos lol
Immigration isn't the cause, it's a symptom of the problem. The cause is almost a century of incompetent political governance.

It started going down hill in 2010.

It's only rich because of it's financial centre. If you remove the financial centre the UK becomes one of the poorest countries in Europe.

There is a huge generational divide in the UK. The boomers are wealthy and own all the houses whilst the zoomers and milenials are poor and cannot afford to buy their own homes. UK homes are also infested with mold and no-fault eviction keeps rentors living in fear.

The UK has a dogshit productivity level. Productivity never recovered since the 2008 financial crisis.

The UK government is terrible at handling immigration. This creates competition for jobs and housing. This makes the already dire housing and jobs market even worse. It also makes the country an unsafe place.

The State is corrupt on every level. Politicians have been caught doing cocaine here, the state covered up the child abuse crimes of Cyril Smith, the royal family protected one of the most prolific pedophiles in history: Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew was caught on Epstein's Island.

The Police will not help you.

Brexit.

This country is filled with twats.

TL;DR: It's over.
Why don't you leave instead of bitching like a sore loser? Oh wait, the country your family line is from is an absolute shithole. 🤣

Why don't you leave instead of bitching like a sore loser? Oh wait, the country your family line is from is an absolute shithole.
The Scottish want out, i was there telling Chuckles the Clown King to go fuck him self last July 4th when he went for the jewels. To watch Ireland and Scotland thrive as England slowly falls in obscurity and becomes the new Netherlands or Denmark is peak Karma. Rot in piss Lizzy long live the IRA

A lot of Brits have Irish ancestry, why do Irish people still hate us?
cause its only been 100 years since the civil war, 30 years since good Friday and ya'll hang onto 6 of our counties to this day and punish em by making them the 5 poorest in the uk. we dont hate you but imagine how you'd act if a roommate didnt pay rent for 600 years. we were the first colony yet everyone else got you fuckers out. idk they better pull out soon the irish americans arent busy with race wars at home this time like the 80s and 90s and theres more IRA and "inspired" individuals in NY and Mass then in ireland and thats a drop in the buckets of recruits in the US and Canada, We Run the AB and the HA.... 🇮🇪 🇮🇪 🇮🇪 🇮🇪

London is the best place to do fraud / deal tho the laws protect you. Feels like half my my uni do F do its free money no stress

Also In my secondary school year group there was 2 fully ethnically british people out of like 150 ppl . Its peak

and all of europe is on the same trajectory

London will always have opportunity tho cos its the the centre of the world. English speaking. Financial capital. Most tourists itw . Most famous city itw.

London is the best place to do fraud / deal tho the laws protect you. Feels like half my my uni do F do its free money no stress

Also In my secondary school year group there was 2 fully ethnically british people out of like 150 ppl . Its peak

and all of europe is on the same trajectory

London will always have opportunity tho cos its the the centre of the world. English speaking. Financial capital. Most tourists itw . Most famous city itw.
Hey dipshit. Every country that has industrialised is on the same course. This isn't unique to the UK and Europe. The muslims and non whites after they're second generation have similar birth rates as the natives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back