is it worth to get a live in maid in philippines ?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i think i would need to get a 2 bedroom or maybe 3 so i can have a room for me, an office, and one for the slave

i mean maid

i heard you can also fuck your maid?

i’ll have her go buy furniture for my apartment, cook my favorite western meals, and make her come to the beach with me and carry my food

anyone have experience with hiring a maid?

i heard it’s only $100 for a live in slave

i’ll literally make her walk around naked all day and suck my dick on demand

i basically want to live like a british lord with a cute 18 year old maid that i fuck

and if she’s a good maid i’ll keep her around when i find a filipina gf

i think i would need to get a 2 bedroom or maybe 3 so i can have a room for me, an office, and one for the slave

i mean maid

i heard you can also fuck your maid?

i’ll have her go buy furniture for my apartment, cook my favorite western meals, and make her come to the beach with me and carry my food

anyone have experience with hiring a maid?
you can rent this type of house for 300 a month there

we need to exchange info on how to get as many pinas
i’m gonna be like regular guy and travel around the villages in search of pina gold

i’ll cut to the chase and ask if she wants to move to my manila apartment if she’s a virgin

i’m gonna be like regular guy and travel around the villages in search of pina gold

i’ll cut to the chase and ask if she wants to move to my manila apartment if she’s a virgin
good idea im going to forget these west cucking cities like bgc and just do pinoy style living and never bring her to places like that. they need to stay in whats considered good by pinoy standards but not a western standard.

good idea im going to forget these west cucking cities like bgc and just do pinoy style living and never bring her to places like that. they need to stay in whats considered good by pinoy standards but not a western standard.
i’ll become the king of her village and build a $20,000 house

Homes in phils are homes and can only be bought by citizens - homes in America are investment vehicles that the whole world has access to
Homes in phils are homes and can only be bought by citizens - homes in America are investment vehicles that the whole world has access to
Yeah but how often does the government actually intervene? It seems like those are rare cases.

Nothing.

It's not as bad as people make out.

All Filipinas will cook what you want and do the dishes after.

My Davao ex made eggs and pancakes for me every morning, then did the dishes after such as a foid should.
yea and now because of the robot pill we have dish washing machines and foids just throw shit in there and then go to work thinking theyre a man but theyre just dumb feminist slaves.

yea and now because of the robot pill we have dish washing machines and foids just throw shit in there and then go to work thinking theyre a man but theyre just dumb feminist slaves.
My ex used to hand wash all dishes and hand wash all my clothes in her house. They smelt great afterwards. I used to hug and kiss her as she did this and squeeze her tits. Fuck, I miss the Philippines.

My ex used to hand wash all dishes and hand wash all my clothes in her house. They smelt great afterwards. I used to hug and kiss her as she did this and squeeze her tits. Fuck, I miss the Philippines.
how much did she cost

Nothing.

It's not as bad as people make out.

All Filipinas will cook what you want and do the dishes after.

My Davao ex made eggs and pancakes for me every morning, then did the dishes after such as a foid should.
did you live in davao

how long

thats stupid id pay her as much or a bit more than her job does and her new job is to live for me
regular guy said this was a bad idea cuz then she’d feel entitled

better to keep her working part time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back