is it worth learning Thai?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I would feel silly learning a jungle peasant language as a superior 5ft4 european male of class

but thais dont speak english much supposedly. And for a good ltr , language is important.

Could go filthypeens cos they speak english there. but i dont wanna go there cos its filthy

Is it worth learning thai? Like 15 mins per day over the next few years? , like a long term project, slow but steady

You don't need to speak Thai to get around everything is written in English and there are picture menus everywhere. Maybe it's worth it if you are already in a LTR

Use an AI translator JFL. However, it's probably good if you actually learn some Thai to get around etc.

yea i mean mainly for getting and maintaining an ltr
yea

easiest visa to get is education visa anyways.

might as well learn a bit of thai while there

other than learning the tones, the language itself isn’t too difficult in my experience

also could tiktok/youtube max by doing vids interacting with thais in their language

I would feel silly learning a jungle peasant language as a superior 5ft4 european male of class

but thais dont speak english much supposedly. And for a good ltr , language is important.

Could go filthypeens cos they speak english there. but i dont wanna go there cos its filthy

Is it worth learning thai? Like 15 mins per day over the next few years? , like a long term project, slow but steady
No nigga force the bitch to learn English. Only benefit of keeping her illiterate is that maybe it will be harder for her to westernize

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back