Advice Is living at SEA long-term worth it?

D

Deleted member 162

I don't think I'm gonna LDAR just yet boyos. I just need to have a steady income and I'm off to the SEA jungle. However is it worth fully immigrating to a cucked third-world country? Or should I just stay in the west to wagecuck and have 1 month vacations at SEA once in a while.

Go there on vacation first (as long as you can practically) and see if you like the vibe/lifestyle.

I am probably going to go to several places before I decide on a long-term move.

find a way to get remote income and live in cambodia or the philippines. theyre the poorest jungle gooks ever.

It’s really easy to get comfortable here in bangkok I’m thinking about staying another year but I know I need to go to university before I get too old

You can get most if not more things in bangkok than most cities in the west tbh. Only other cities in sea that are on the same level are Singapore and maybe Kuala Lumpur

It’s really easy to get comfortable here in bangkok I’m thinking about staying another year but I know I need to go to university before I get too old

You can get most if not more things in bangkok than most cities in the west tbh. Only other cities in sea that are on the same level are Singapore and maybe Kuala Lumpur
why even waste time with college? do you think bangkok was the best place in all of sea?

For keeping a modern lifestyle with general sea type cost of living yes
did they raise the prices there? how easy is it to get prostitutes and live in bang maids? what does it cost for something like that while living in a modern high rise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back