JFL Imagine being this much of a loser.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
536E5E9C B0A8 449E 934A F1FFDD241A2E
Imagine being a grown dude in his 20s this fucking obsessed about what a random teenager online is doing. Fucking bizarre.
So incredibly petty. I think they may actually be gangstalkers just look at his profile picture. It’s a literal skull. Anyways, just a reminder to report his recent post for harassment as well. I know if we all keep spamming reports he should get his account a community strike too or maybe even get banned altogether.
(The community tab of this channel.)

Also just JFL as this stupid ugly mother fucker.
This further proves why I hate ugly people because real incels are usually just low tier normies or normies who are non NT but people like this get a gf and think they own the world.
5CB81E5C D33D 4A8B 9BE6 050DD48EB4F9

DFE3E945 2B32 4BE3 BA98 ABA7295A1D9D

Please report this video as well that he has done attacking my friend Neon Penguin.

This guy is an IT cuck.

View attachment 4636
Imagine being a grown dude in his 20s this fucking obsessed about what a random teenager online is doing. Fucking bizarre.
So incredibly petty. I think they may actually be gangstalkers just look at his profile picture. It’s a literal skull. Anyways, just a reminder to report his recent post for harassment as well. I know if we all keep spamming reports he should get his account a community strike too or maybe even get banned altogether.
(The community tab of this channel.)

This further proves why I hate ugly people because real incels are usually just low tier normies or normies who are non NT but people like this get a gf and think they own the world.
View attachment 4637

View attachment 4638

Please report this video as well that he has done attacking my friend Neon Penguin.

This guy is an IT cuck.
We are not your private army, boy. Just ignore him, debate him, troll him, or try to kill him. Do anything instead of crying for us to fight your fights.

We are not your private army, boy. Just ignore him, debate him, troll him, or try to kill him. Do anything instead of crying for us to fight your fights.
I’m asking for help. You don’t have to get all soy about it. If you don’t want to help just don’t then.

You are not wrong about this. Mf probably is just fucking some landwhale and he thinks that he is better than us just because he was "man enough" to engage in bestiality

You are not wrong about this. Mf probably is just fucking some landwhale and he thinks that he is better than us just because he was "man enough" to engage in bestiality
I feel like (at least as an actual) actual full blown ntfags and jocks and those types would just flat out ignore us but these incel tear retards and their supporters are basically just 1 rung above us yet act like they are the giga-chad jocks of the world. It's so laughably pathetic but in reality all the ones higher than them just look down on their pathetic asses.

I feel like (at least as an actual) actual full blown ntfags and jocks and those types would just flat out ignore us but these incel tear retards and their supporters are basically just 1 rung above us yet act like they are the giga-chad jocks of the world. It's so laughably pathetic but in reality all the ones higher than them just look down on their pathetic asses.
Pretty much this. The majority of incel tears users are fucking abominations, they just laugh and villainizes us because they want to fell better about themselves. Good looking people are too busy having a social and sexual life to bother with us.

Looks like the type of dude that will become a tranny in a year or two - looks low t. I mog him bad and I’m not even in shape jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back