If you are average or slightly below, why the fuck would you geomax?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

Only reason im geomaxxing is cos im literally 5ft4. i have no other option than to reproduce in the east.

if i was an average guy. or even slightly below average. id just have a normal life in the west

its tutorial mode here. free college, easy to get a job and earn good in an office job, the west's daily life is better in every aspect, u can get a gf easily and fuck girls easily biggest hookup culture in the world. easy life

why the fuck would you go to some third world shithole and dilute your genes with some third world dalits?

Only reason im geomaxxing is cos im literally 5ft4. i have no other option than to reproduce in the east.

if i was an average guy. or even slightly below average. id just have a normal life in the west

its tutorial mode here. free college, easy to get a job and earn good in an office job, the west's daily life is better in every aspect, u can get a gf easily and fuck girls easily biggest hookup culture in the world. easy life

why the fuck would you go to some third world shithole and dilute your genes with some third world dalits?
Bc it's easier dumbass

why are you still in burgerland
my job needs me to be here but next year im considering giving it up and just moving. im bot sure if someone else can run it the same way i do though. im thinking of taking a week vacation to the philippines and finding a gf to bring here and once she gets americanized just getting rid of her and getting more and repeating the process.

my job needs me to be here but next year im considering giving it up and just moving. im bot sure if someone else can run it the same way i do though. im thinking of taking a week vacation to the philippines and finding a gf to bring here and once she gets americanized just getting rid of her and getting more and repeating the process.
You can hire me to run your business.

im looksmatched with you facially but im 173cm and my dating life and social life dont exist in EE so even more over for me in the west

boyo if youre serious dont do this, she will divorce rape your ass and try to take your shekels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back