Where to geomax for uni semester abroad

cool

live happily
Jan 4, 2024
Studying abroad next year in the fall for uni and need to pick a place to go.

I am 21, 5'10, pale blonde blue eyes pheno, slightly below average face, and socially retarded (khhv)

I was thinking of going to philippines, singapore, portugal, or hong kong, but I can go pretty much anywhere.

My goals are to make some good memories and get some poon. I feel like philippines would be easiest for girls but I also care about quality of life and I prefer lighter noodles

help me out geobros.

Also if anyone has done a semester abroad somewhere I would like to know your experiences.

don’t do a semester abroad in a filipino university lol

i’d recommend korea japan thailand or china if you want something really different from what you’re used to

know many people that did semester abroad’s at top unis in seoul and they enjoyed it

don’t do a semester abroad in a filipino university lol

i’d recommend korea japan thailand or china if you want something really different from what you’re used to
why, it would be the top uni but is the QOL rly that shit?

China seems rly cool, so does Korea but the only option is Yonsei University which is actually competitive and all the nerdy white foids with good grades will want to go there cuz kpop. I feel like Japan might be depressing even though I'm a weeb.

If you are burger then Europe 100%. Go to a cool and beautiful student city like Bologna or Leipzig. If you want to invest in your future then go to China and learn chinese.
Study abroad in Japan Korea Singapore is extremely overrated.

If you are burger then Europe 100%. Go to a cool and beautiful student city like Bologna or Leipzig. If you want to invest in your future then go to China and learn chinese.
Study abroad in Japan Korea Singapore is extremely overrated.
Im a leaf but same shit, why are those places overrated? Learning chinese would be sick but it seems really hard and I doubt I would do it.

I would be open to Europe, just don't want to go somewhere where I get mogged too hard cuz poon is one of my goals for this

thats why you didnt get cucked. what % of leaf are circumcucks born aftrr 2000?
My parents moved here from Europe so I would never get circumsized. If it ever randomly gets brought up with friends it seems like half of my friends are not and half are but idk the exact stats lol

My parents moved here from Europe so I would never get circumsized. If it ever randomly gets brought up with friends it seems like half of my friends are not and half are but idk the exact stats lol
how does your frenulum feel?

how does your frenulum feel?
Just really sensitive, I couldn't pull back my foreskin until I was like 12 and it would have been impossible to have sex because the sensitivity was almost painful until like 16 but I'm fine now.

Im a leaf but same shit, why are those places overrated? Learning chinese would be sick but it seems really hard and I doubt I would do it.

I would be open to Europe, just don't want to go somewhere where I get mogged too hard cuz poon is one of my goals for this
Bc tokyo, seoul, singapore, hongkong is for the rat race not comfy study abroad

if ur main goal is getting pussy its the easiest in eurocuck uni cities like the ones i mentioned bc ur surrounded by students and young europoors who are open to casual sex.

Bc tokyo, seoul, singapore, hongkong is for the rat race not comfy study abroad

if ur main goal is getting pussy its the easiest in eurocuck uni cities like the ones i mentioned bc ur surrounded by students and young europoors who are open to casual sex.
Yeah I heard they were easier on foriegners there in terms of work load but I guess all the asian students will just be grinding the whole time.

My main goal is just to have fun and make memories but I feel like it's a good opportunity to get pussy because I'll be in a new place with no one I know and can be more low inhib. I also like noodles.

Yeah I heard they were easier on foriegners there in terms of work load but I guess all the asian students will just be grinding the whole time.

My main goal is just to have fun and make memories but I feel like it's a good opportunity to get pussy because I'll be in a new place with no one I know and can be more low inhib. I also like noodles.
i love noodles but i love the idea of having foreskin and frenulum more.

I plan on going abroad in may and will be still taking classes but I will be doing them all online/remotely for the rest of my degree onward. Basically, after this spring semester, all my in person classes will be completed. However, im looking into going to latin america though cause I prefer latinas. Also im 23 KHHV so i'll post about how it goes.

I plan on going abroad in may and will be still taking classes but I will be doing them all online/remotely for the rest of my degree onward. Basically, after this spring semester, all my in person classes will be completed. However, im looking into going to latin america though cause I prefer latinas. Also im 23 KHHV so i'll post about how it goes.
nice, does your school not have a study abroad program though? You might be able to take the rest of your classes at a uni in latam, could be nice

Seoul or Tokyo would be the ideal choice, or maybe Hong Kong. And Yonsei isn’t that hard I know some people who’ve done it, they make the classes easier for foreigners, but compared to an average American uni it might be a step up. The girls out here will be the most attractive out of the three places.

Tokyo is good if you’re into the whole Japan cultural thing, although the girls are overrated in terms of attractiveness and if you have only one semester it’s probably not enough time to find a high tier one.

Hong Kong, if it’s HKU or HKUST would be the toughest one academically, the kids there are fucking drones. Although it’ll be the easiest to slay in because guys are subhuman and the girls are easier than Korea/Japan.

fakecels*
hes a transcended incel. hes not khhv so he mogs me. im a khhcttv wizard. i only ever had sex when i paid noodlewhores money. im a short bald framecel twink frame gay alien skull circumcuck.

Seoul or Tokyo would be the ideal choice, or maybe Hong Kong. And Yonsei isn’t that hard I know some people who’ve done it, they make the classes easier for foreigners, but compared to an average American uni it might be a step up. The girls out here will be the most attractive out of the three places.
Ok sounds good, I don't think I would be too worried about the classes cuz I know they make them easier, it's just a competitive university in our exchange program because there's limited spots so they might not pick me cuz my grades are average, no harm in applying though. I also like korean girls the best so that would be nice.
Tokyo is good if you’re into the whole Japan cultural thing, although the girls are overrated in terms of attractiveness and if you have only one semester it’s probably not enough time to find a high tier one.
I do think japan is beautiful but I don't care too much about the culture other than weebshit, I would just be worried that everyone would be super closed off and not want to interact with foreigners like the stereotypes.
Hong Kong, if it’s HKU or HKUST would be the toughest one academically, the kids there are fucking drones. Although it’ll be the easiest to slay in because guys are subhuman and the girls are easier than Korea/Japan.
CUHK is the option for us in hong kong so idk if the people will be more or less dronelike than HKU but the campus looks really nice and for some reason I get along well with chinese people so that's why I would go.

Thx for the thorough reply (y)

fuck this is so gay. reminds me of school all over again. normies being normies and truecels like me sitting on the sidelines similar to alek minassian. the incel rebellion has begun and i will carry on its legacy! all hail elliot rodger the supreme gentleman!!!!!!!

fuck this is so gay. reminds me of school all over again. normies being normies and truecels like me sitting on the sidelines similar to alek minassian. the incel rebellion has begun and i will carry on its legacy! all hail elliot rodger the supreme gentleman!!!!!!!
This place is all larps, most are probably 3 inches shorter irl, or Indian

I only like poor sub noodles who suffered like me, Fuck rich girls or feminist cunts who deserve nothing

Ok sounds good, I don't think I would be too worried about the classes cuz I know they make them easier, it's just a competitive university in our exchange program because there's limited spots so they might not pick me cuz my grades are average, no harm in applying though. I also like korean girls the best so that would be nice.

I do think japan is beautiful but I don't care too much about the culture other than weebshit, I would just be worried that everyone would be super closed off and not want to interact with foreigners like the stereotypes.

CUHK is the option for us in hong kong so idk if the people will be more or less dronelike than HKU but the campus looks really nice and for some reason I get along well with chinese people so that's why I would go.

Thx for the thorough reply (y)
Yeah the language barrier will definitely be the hardest in Japan, and they’re not as westernised as Korea/HK so can be hard to connect with the girls while conversing. Although if it’s Waseda or one of the other English universities the classes will be really easy, so if you just want to chill academically Japan will be the best option.
CUHK is kinda far off from Central HK, so it’ll be like 45 mins on the subway every time you wanna go there for clubs/bars and stuff. So probably don’t do that, Hku is the only uni in HK with good location and prestige.
Also Yonsei is in a very good location probably like 10 mins away from one of the main clubbing/bar areas, and the campus has a lot of stuff too. But if you live in the dorms there they have some rules and you can’t bring girls back to your dorm jfl.

Yeah the language barrier will definitely be the hardest in Japan, and they’re not as westernised as Korea/HK so can be hard to connect with the girls while conversing. Although if it’s Waseda or one of the other English universities the classes will be really easy, so if you just want to chill academically Japan will be the best option.
Yes Waseda is an option, it does seem appealing because I hate school and can't study so ty for telling me that.
CUHK is kinda far off from Central HK, so it’ll be like 45 mins on the subway every time you wanna go there for clubs/bars and stuff. So probably don’t do that, Hku is the only uni in HK with good location and prestige.
Okay good to know, theres a bunch of other options in China outside of hong kong (beijing,shanghai, etc.) but would they not be worth it?
Also Yonsei is in a very good location probably like 10 mins away from one of the main clubbing/bar areas, and the campus has a lot of stuff too.
Will definitely apply to Yonsei then ty for the help (y)
But if you live in the dorms there they have some rules and you can’t bring girls back to your dorm jfl.
Kek. It looks like they offer help with outside housing but I like living in dorms so I don't think I would mind.

nice, does your school not have a study abroad program though? You might be able to take the rest of your classes at a uni in latam, could be nice
It does but the places it has to offer im not interested in going. It's mostly just European places.

I don't really care too much about skin color, I find Asias infatuation with "fair skin" pretty autistic, my brain just doesn't like DARK brown sea monkes sadly.
That's 99% of the women you're going to get, I hate to break the news to you.

Asian womens standards are not that rigid lol I live in leaf with a lot of them and see wmaf all the time (especially fobs don't seem to give af)
Yes, they are, lol. You're a little boy. You know nothing. I have been intensively researching this subject since early 2018. The pale skinned, high tier asian women DON'T want white men. They view Europeans as white niggers.

Yes, they are, lol. You're a little boy. You know nothing. I have been intensively researching this subject since early 2018. The pale skinned, high tier asian women DON'T want white men. They view Europeans as white niggers.
I saw a pale fob korean girl that looked straight out of kdrama holding hands with a skinny balding white blonde guy at the grocery store the other day. Normally the wmaf couples here are more looksmatched but skin color really isn't that deep, maybe in Korea where they're schizo about it it's different but not in the west :ROFLMAO:

One of my school teachers is literally the palest chinese woman I've ever seen (literal paper white) and she's dating a white dude jfl at your "intensive" research, walk around in leaf for 2 seconds

I saw a pale fob korean girl that looked straight out of kdrama holding hands with a skinny balding white blonde guy at the grocery store the other day. Normally the wmaf couples here are more looksmatched but skin color really isn't that deep, maybe in Korea where they're schizo about it it's different but not in the west :ROFLMAO:
That's an outlier. The majority who're high tier don't date out. Even in the West, the majority of WMAF is WM betabuxxing old maids.

That's an outlier. The majority who're high tier don't date out. Even in the West, the majority of WMAF is WM betabuxxing old maids.
a minute ago you were acting like white men just get the dark ass sea monkes though which is blatantly just not true. Walking around a university town with young people the most common wmaf couple is just some average chinese girl (normal asian skin tone) and a slightly below average white guy. Couples are usually matched so yes I am not surprised that theres a lot of old white dudes with old fob SEA maids because they're both at the bottom of the barrel of smv.

I almost never see those kdrama looking girls here but yes you're right, top tier people of any race tend to stick to their own race, but an asian girl simply not being brown ≠ top tier. A "lighter noodle" to me is pretty much just not SEA, and here they date out all the time, most of the time with white dudes that look a little bit worse than them.

Last edited:
a minute ago you were acting like white men just get the dark ass sea monkes though which is blatantly just not true. Walking around a university town with young people the most common wmaf couple is just some average chinese girl (normal asian skin tone) and a slightly below average white guy. Couples are usually matched so yes I am not surprised that theres a lot of old white dudes with old fob SEA maids because they're both at the bottom of the barrel of smv.
Get video footage.

I want you to prove it via footage that the average to above average asian female at your uni are hand in hand with white men.
im starting my next semester soon so I can tell you, but Im not about to start filming random couples at my uni unfortunately even im not that autistic :ROFLMAO: , if you don't trust my word that's fine. Wmaf is so common here especially because there's so many chinese people, I see that couple archetype (avg chinese girl, below avg nerdy white dude) all the time. It's even becoming a meme with normies that asian girls go for "mid" white guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back