Where to geomax for uni semester abroad

Nothing you say matters. I want you to present proof of who is dating who.

Get an undercover video camera.
I will sadly not be getting an undercover video camera to walk around campus filming wmaf couples to prove something that is pretty much common knowledge on a mumbai tech support forum :confused:

I will sadly not be getting an undercover video camera to walk around campus filming wmaf couples to prove something that is pretty much common knowledge on a mumbai tech support forum
The dregs of the asian race are dating out. I want you to prove your claim that they fall in the bracket of being higher tier and not lower tier.

The dregs of the asian race are dating out.
this is not true, I promise u most of them I see are average, theres some higher tier and some lower tier but the white dude is almost always dating up.

look at this ig page theres a lot of examples of very good looking asian girls dating out, u can say "outlier" but theres a shit ton of them so idk. its rly not that deep, asian girls just like white guys and the asian beauty standard is built around eurocentric features so it's natural that you will see them being favored in couples of all different looks levels.

You are right ofc about the giga top tier actors/models going for their own race but thats pretty much the case for people of top tier attractiveness of any race, just looser in the west where views around interracial couples are more progressive.

this is not true, I promise u most of them I see are average, theres some higher tier and some lower tier but the white dude is almost always dating up.

look at this ig page theres a lot of examples of very good looking asian girls dating out, u can say "outlier" but theres a shit ton of them so idk. its rly not that deep, asian girls just like white guys and the asian beauty standard is built around eurocentric features so it's natural that you will see them being favored in couples of all different looks levels.

You are right ofc about the giga top tier actors/models going for their own race but thats pretty much the case for people of top tier attractiveness of any race, just looser in the west where views around interracial couples are more progressive.
Yawn. That's cherry picked nonsense. And your NPC level argument has been refuted a million fucking times.

Yawn. That's cherry picked nonsense. And your NPC level argument has been refuted a million fucking times.
Look at the page theres so many examples of gl asian girls in couples with white dudes and not just dating, marrying and having kids with too, jfl at "cherry picked nonsese" what better proof is there.

How tf is my argument NPC level or been refuted a million times? What is there to refute, asian beauty standards are eurocentric and as a result asian people like white genes I really don't understand what you're getting at I'm convinced ur just trolling at this point.

Look at the page theres so many examples of gl asian girls in couples with white dudes and not just dating, marrying and having kids with too, jfl at "cherry picked nonsese" what better proof is there.
I can find examples of good looking white women with black men. It proves nothing because this isn't the general rule.

How tf is my argument NPC level or been refuted a million times? What is there to refute, asian beauty standards are eurocentric and as a result asian people like white genes I really don't understand what you're getting at I'm convinced ur just trolling at this point.
The asian beauty standard for pale skin predates colonialism. Asian people do not prefer white genes over their own. This goes against the basic tenant of evolutionary theory which is that all genes want copies of themselves to be passed onto the next generation in their fittest expression while being closest to their exact copy. Race mixing is more deleterious than good and is thus avoided by most people because it lowers fitness.

You're pretty stupid. It's crazy that you're attending Uni. If this was the 50s, you wouldn't get accepted because you're too low intelligence. Excellence has gone right out the window in the current year.

Last edited:
I can find examples of good looking white women with black men. It proves nothing because this isn't the general rule.
I agree but it happens way too much to not be correlated. You started the argument by saying it's only the dregs of asian women that date out which is clearly not true.
The asian beauty standard for pale skin predates colonialism.
Ok but they still like pale skin.
Asian people do not prefer white genes over their own. This goes against the basic tenant of evolutionary theory which is that all genes want copies of themselves to be passed onto the next generation in their fittest expression while being closest to their exact copy. Race mixing is more deleterious than good and is thus avoided by most people because it lowers fitness.
I'm not saying all of them prefer white genes but they obviously like them. They get surgery for higher nose bridges and double eyelids in korea all the time which are literally just white features
You're pretty stupid. It's crazy that you're attending Uni. If this was the 50s, you wouldn't get accepted because you're too low intelligence. Excellence has gone right out the window in the current year.
"hurrrr durrrrr back in my day" wow you're so high iq bro your excellence lead you to being a boomer arguing on an indian incel forum, suck my nuts.:fug:

I agree but it happens way too much to not be correlated. You started the argument by saying it's only the dregs of asian women that date out which is clearly not true.

Ok but they still like pale skin.

I'm not saying all of them prefer white genes but they obviously like them. They get surgery for higher nose bridges and double eyelids in korea all the time which are literally just white features

"hurrrr durrrrr back in my day" wow you're so high iq bro your excellence lead you to being a boomer arguing on an indian incel forum, suck my nuts.:fug:
Ignore this guy he’s literally peddling bullshit, and he’s definitely never been to East Asia. 50% of girls in Korea/Japan are light skinned, they’re extremely common. And there’s many even average looking jbw guys dating light skinned LTB/MTBs there. Of course stacylites/stacies are out of reach for them though.

Last edited:
Ignore this guy he’s literally girl peddling bullshit, and he’s definitely never been to East Asia. 50% of girls in Korea/Japan are light skinned, they’re extremely common.
He's probably never seen one irl, he acts like the non brown ones are like ascended beings or some shit jfl. I feel like hes trolling though or just braindead.
And there’s many even average looking jbw guys dating light skinned LTB/MTBs there. Of course stacylites/stacies are out of reach for them though.
What's your take on the importance of skin color/beauty standards having been to east Asia yourself, I am interested.

Ignore this guy he’s literally girl peddling bullshit, and he’s definitely never been to East Asia. 50% of girls in Korea/Japan are light skinned, they’re extremely common. And there’s many even average looking jbw guys dating light skinned LTB/MTBs there.
Thanks for proving my point, dumbass. Stacylites are choosing their own men over white men, regardless of the white guys looks level.

Last edited:
Whites get deadlocks in the UK. This has nothing to do with preferring black features on a biological level. Conditoning and brainwashing is driving said trend.

People like the beauty of flowers. That doesn't mean they want to fuck them

Thanks for proving my point, dumbass. Stacylites are choosing their own men over white men, regardless of the white guys looks level.
Im talking about the average jbw guys, I’ve slayed plenty of stacylites+ as have other white male models and chadlite tier of guys in Korea/Japan and China. And light skinned Asian girls are a normal thing in Japan/Korea, they aren’t a novelty like in SEA countries.

Im talking about the average jbw guys, I’ve slayed plenty of stacylites+ as have other white male models and chadlite tier of guys in Korea/Japan and China. And light skinned Asian girls are a normal thing in Japan/Korea, they aren’t a novelty like in SEA countries.
The highest tiers of asian women don't date out. Get this through your thick skull. It would lower them in society if they did. They know this and aren't stupid.

Whites get deadlocks in the UK. This has nothing to do with preferring black features on a biological level. Conditoning and brainwashing is driving said trend.
Thugmaxxed white dudes with braids/dreads that larp as black only date black girls though, at least they try to. This argument literally proves my point jfl.
People like the beauty of flowers. That doesn't mean they want to fuck them
This comparison is stupid, If someone finds a physical feature of a human beautiful they would logically want it on their offspring. You talked about genetic fitness but nowadays being beautiful is a large part of being genetically fit.
The highest tiers of asian women don't date out. Get this through your thick skull. It would lower them in society if they did. They know this and aren't stupid.
U changed ur argument jfl u started by saying white men couldn't pull lighter asian girls but u clearly realized u were being a retard :ROFLMAO:

Thugmaxxed white dudes with braids/dreads that larp as black only date black girls though, at least they try to. This argument literally proves my point jfl
No, they don't "only date black girls though." They do it to fit in because it's the socially hip thing to do. It's the best chance they have at getting a white girl in their age bracket.

This comparison is stupid, If someone finds a physical feature of a human beautiful they would logically want it on their offspring. You talked about genetic fitness but nowadays being beautiful is a large part of being genetically fit.
No, they wouldn't because of the disastrous affects of race mixing on fitness. Hence, racism and ingroup preference against cross contamination.

A man isn't meant to be 'beautiful.' Markers of fitness for men aren't for beauty, they are for high testosterone, 'masculinity.' Such as, defined jawline, cheekbones, wide shoulders, etc.

Looking feminine as a male is a marker of bad genetics. Hence, the lack of androgen sensitivity.

Last edited:
U changed ur argument jfl u started by saying white men couldn't pull lighter asian girls but u clearly realized u were being a retard
You are strawmaning my argument. There is a spectrum to skin colour. Most asians are yelow, while a minority of high status asian females are the lightest skinned and most attractive females who will not date out for a plethora of reasons.

I want you to get unedited, 2 hour long video evidence to back up your hot air claim that the quality of asian females who are dating out are on the more higher end of the skin tone spectrum and in attractiveness. If you can't get the evidence, you are nothing more than a moron.

No, they don't "only date black girls though." They do it to fit in because it's the socially hip thing to do. It's the best chance they have at getting a white girl in their age bracket.
Jfl if you think any white dude is getting dreads to get with white girls, they literally do it to thugmax and get put in a niche with other thugmaxxed ethnics.
No, they wouldn't because of the disastrous affects of race mixing on fitness. Hence, racism and ingroup preference against cross contamination.
There's hapa kpop stars and hapas are generally seen in a positive light in asia.
A man isn't meant to be 'beautiful.' Markers of fitness for men aren't beautiful, they are for high testosterone, 'masculinity.' Such as, defined jawline, cheekbones, wide shoulders, etc.
Maybe in the past, boomer.
Looking feminine as a male is a marker of bad genetics. Hence, the lack of androgen sensitivity.
Korean changs look feminine and have no androgen sensitivity hate to break it to you, kek.
I want you to get unedited, 2 hour long video evidence to back up your hot air claim that the quality of asian females who are dating out are on the more higher end of the skin tone spectrum and in attractiveness. If you can't get the evidence, you are nothing more than a moron.
U just strawmanned my argument, I said that they are NOT just the lower end like u seem to think because of your "intensive research" (jfl) I already told u the most common WMAF relationships where I live are just average chinese girls (normal skin tone) and below average white dudes.

Jfl if you think any white dude is getting dreads to get with white girls, they literally do it to thugmax and get put in a niche with other thugmaxxed ethnics.
You're now too old and out of touch. It is basic knowledge to young white zoomers that niggers have the most desirability to zoomer white girls, hence their attempt to copy black dress sense and their behaviour.

There's hapa kpop stars and hapas are generally seen in a positive light in asia.
That's down to conditoning and status association with hapa hybrids. This has nothing to do with evolved psychology.

Maybe in the past, boomer.
An organisms markers for high fitness don't change in a 20 year time frame, you stupid fuck. Humans are animals with certain modes and behaviors for what we find attractive which varies by sex.

Korean changs look feminine and have no androgen sensitivity hate to break it to you, kek.
They aren't "changs." Kpop has socially engineered it as the ideal male standard for looks.

U just strawmanned my argument, I said that they are NOT just the lower end like u seem to think because of your "intensive research" (jfl) I already told u the most common WMAF relationships where I live are just average chinese girls (normal skin tone) and below average white dudes.
Unless you can get video evidence to prove your claim, you have no argument.

You're now too old and out of touch. It is basic knowledge to young white zoomers that niggers have the most desirability to zoomer white girls, hence their attempt to copy black dress sense and their behaviour.
You're genuinely retarded I'm sorry. I've never seen a white male with dreads irl because I don't live in an autistic shithole country but I can assure u no white girl would EVER want that. The only time I've seen it is online with people like the island boys and that guy from the channel 5 interviews and guess what, they all have black gfs. It's crazy that you think you're high iq but you are genuinely one of the dumbest people I've conversed with online, you have the analytical skills of a toddler.
That's down to conditoning and status association with hapa hybrids. This has nothing to do with evolved psychology.
Doesn't matter why it happens, if hapas are desirable in asia then why wouldn't asian women want hapa children? use your brain.
An organisms markers for high fitness don't change in a 20 year time frame, you stupid fuck. Humans are animals with certain modes and behaviors for what we find attractive which varies by sex.
We don't live in hunter gatherer times anymore, different things are more important genetically, that's how evolution works you braindead freak. Being tall is dysgenic so by your logic tall men are undesirable.
They aren't "changs." Kpop has socially engineered it as the ideal male standard for looks.
It doesn't matter if it is socially engineered, having that look means they have the most girls finding them attractive and wanting to have sex with them therefore they are definitely "changs" you're actually so retarded.
Unless you can get video evidence to prove your claim, you have no argument.
I am done responding to you, I should have listened to the other guy and saved a few brain cells by ignoring you, you disgusting, old, decrepit, retarded, freak. I spit on you.

Last edited:
You're genuinely retarded I'm sorry. I've never seen a white male with dreads irl because I don't live in an autistic shithole country but I can assure u no white girl would EVER want that. The only time I've seen it is online with people like the island boys and that guy from the channel 5 interviews and guess what, they all have black gfs. It's crazy that you think you're high iq but you are genuinely one of the dumbest people I've conversed with online, you have the analytical skills of a toddler.

Doesn't matter why it happens, if hapas are desirable in asia then why wouldn't asian women want hapa children? use your brain.

We don't live in hunter gatherer times anymore, different things are more important genetically, that's how evolution works you braindead freak. Being tall is dysgenic so by your logic tall men are undesirable.

It doesn't matter if it is socially engineered, they have the most girls wanting to have sex with them therefore they are definitely "changs" you're actually so retarded.

I am done responding to you, I should have listened to the other guy and saved a few brain cells by ignoring you, you disgusting, old, decrepit, retarded, freak. I spit on you.
this is the guy you are talking to

You're genuinely retarded I'm sorry. I've never seen a white male with dreads irl because I don't live in an autistic shithole country but I can assure u no white girl would EVER want that.
And you're low IQ, I'm sorry, oh wait, not sorry

Black and mixed guys are the highest status males in the under 20s zoomer generation. So, if the young white males don't dress and act like a thug, they'll be viewed as weird and non NT and thus rejected by a sizeable number of white females. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? You're so beneath me intellectually.

That's not what's being argued here, brainlet. Your whole premise is that JBW stems from biology and not enviornment and conditioning. I have already refuted your BS claims of it having roots in a purely biologically evolved manner. Their attraction to white men and thus desire for hapa children is down to social engineering and conditioning, I.e man made selection.

The basis of attraction to certain characteristics is down to said traits clustering over many hundreds of thousands of years over human evolution. Clustering of alelles are the consequences of natural selection favouring said gene frequencies resulting in fixation and subsequent evolved psychology to find said characteristics attractive. This is the basis of the good genes theory and is the modern theory supported by academia and is taught in universities to the next generation.

You are the one who failed to comprehend evolutionary theory because you're a simple minded moron who shouldn't even be in university to begin with.

Yes, being tall, e.g above 6'3" is a marker of mutational load and thus inferior genetics.

It doesn't matter if it is socially engineered, having that look means they have the most girls finding them attractive and wanting to have sex with them therefore they are definitely "changs" you're actually so retarded
You are yet again failing to grasp my argument. If a beauty standard has been artificially engineering in society, it has no basis in biology and is thus man made selection. You're book boy smarts is worthless in the grand schemes of things. You needs to drop out of Uni, boy.

You're emotional bombardment only proves who is the victor.

Last edited:
And you're low IQ, I'm sorry, oh wait, not sorry

Black and mixed guys are the highest status males in the under 20s zoomer generation. So, if the young white males don't dress and act like a thug, they'll be viewed as weird and non NT and thus rejected by a sizeable number of white females. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
Ok I'll bite the bait cuz I'm bored but I'm actually done responding after this because I genuinely feel my brain rotting away with every letter I type on my keyboard. This whole point is just completely asinine, as someone that didn't go to school in the 50s I can tell you that only a very small portion of whites thugmax, let alone get fucking DREADLOCKS (seriously how fucking detached from reality are you) and when they do they only get with hoodrats. Also I can tell your only exposure to the world is through the internet and you spend too much time on forums with bbc propaganda and fell for it (low iq trait) because this just is not true. pretty much all of the popular tiktok prettyboys zoomers worship are white or white passing.
You're so beneath me intellectually.
I genuinely think my 8 year old cousin is above you intellectually.
That's not what's being argued here, brainlet. Your whole premise is that JBW stems from biology and not enviornment and conditioning. I have already refuted your BS claims of it having roots in a purely biologically evolved manner. Their attraction to white men and thus desire for hapa children is down to social engineering and conditioning, I.e man made selection.
I never argued that????????? I just said whites are desired by asians, this is because of eurocentric beauty standards and also social factors yes. The fact that this flew over your head entirely but you think you're so high iq is obscene to me. I literally don't care about the reasons and never argued them, all I care about is if asian girls are fucking and sucking lower smv white boys or not, which they CLEARLY ARE (and not just the low tier asians which is what u originally argued).
The basis of attraction to certain characteristics is down to said traits clustering over many hundreds of thousands of years over human evolution. Clustering of alelles are the consequences of natural selection favouring said gene frequencies resulting in fixation and subsequent evolved psychology to find said characteristics attractive. This is the basis of the good genes theory and is the modern theory supported by academia and is taught in universities to the next generation.
You are the one who failed to comprehend evolutionary theory because you're a simple minded moron
"muh evolutionary theory" you derailed this entire argument to spew shit about your autistic special interest, didn't ask about any of this and it doesn't pertain to my orginal point at all. Whether their desire for white genes is based on social or biological reasons makes zero difference to me.
who shouldn't even be in university to begin with.
Did you get rejected from university in the 50s or something? you seem oddly fixated and salty about the fact that I'm in uni when pretty much anyone that passsed highschool can get in. You have mentioned it like 10 times.
Yes, being tall, e.g above 6'3" is a marker of mutational load and thus inferior genetics.
Yeah bro and we all know women hate tall guys because of their "inferior genetics". I actually believe ur this stupid unless you're trolling.
You are yet again failing to grasp my argument. If a beauty standard has been artificially engineering in society, it has no basis in biology and is thus man made selection.
I don't care if it's biological or social and I never once said this?????? In fact I originally said it was because of beauty standards which is something that is purely social, wtf are u on. Your original argument was that only the low tier noodles date white guys which isn't true and I think you know this.
You're book boy smarts
You're emotional bombardment
Kek, high iq but can't use basic grammar btw
only proves who is the victor.
You were the emotional one the whole time, I just told you how it is truthfully in my parting words. You are objectively a dumb, vile, deluded, autistic oldcel whos brain has been nuked by internet forums, no emotion in that statement just truth. I want you to deeply reflect on your life.

Last edited:
Ok I'll bite the bait cuz I'm bored but I'm actually done responding after this because I genuinely feel my brain rotting away with every letter I type on my keyboard. This whole point is just completely asinine, as someone that didn't go to school in the 50s I can tell you that only a very small portion of whites thugmax, let alone get fucking DREADLOCKS (seriously how fucking detached from reality are you) and when they do they only get with hoodrats. Also I can tell your only exposure to the world is through the internet and you spend too much time on forums with bbc propaganda and fell for it (low iq trait) because this just is not true. pretty much all of the popular tiktok prettyboys zoomers worship are white or white passing.

I never argued that????????? I just said whites are desired by asians, this is because of eurocentric beauty standards and also social factors yes. The fact that this flew over your head entirely but you think you're so high iq is obscene to me. I literally don't care about the reasons and never argued them, all I care about is if asian girls are fucking and sucking lower smv white boys or not, which they CLEARLY ARE (and not just the low tier asians which is what u originally argued).

"muh evolutionary theory" you derailed this entire argument to spew shit about your autistic special interest, didn't ask about any of this and it doesn't pertain to my orginal point at all. Whether their desire for white genes is based on social or biological reasons makes zero difference to me.

Did you get rejected from university in the 50s or something? you seem oddly fixated and salty about the fact that I'm in uni when pretty much anyone that passsed highschool can get in. You have mentioned it like 10 times.

Yeah bro and we all know women hate tall guys because of their "inferior genetics". I actually believe ur this stupid unless you're trolling.

I don't care if it's biological or social and I never once said this?????? In fact I originally said it was because of beauty standards which is something that is purely social, wtf are u on. Your original argument was that only the low tier noodles date white guys which isn't true and I think you know this.

Kek, high iq but can't use basic grammer btw

You were the emotional one the whole time, I just told you how it is truthfully in my parting words. You are objectively a dumb, vile, deluded, autistic oldcel whos brain has been nuked by internet forums, no emotion in that statement just truth. I want you to deeply reflect on your life.
this guy is a larping ricecuck

Ok I'll bite the bait cuz I'm bored but I'm actually done responding after this because I genuinely feel my brain rotting away with every letter I type on my keyboard. This whole point is just completely asinine, as someone that didn't go to school in the 50s I can tell you that only a very small portion of whites thugmax, let alone get fucking DREADLOCKS (seriosuly how fucking detached from reality are you) and when they do they only get with the hoodrats. Also I can tell your only exposure to the world is through the internet and you spend too much time on forums with bbc propaganda and fell for it (low iq trait) because this just is not true. pretty much all of the popular tiktok prettyboys zoomers worship are white or white passing.
You are yet again pulling out more nonsensical BS I never said out of your arse. You are the one who is out of touch with reality, oldcel. You aren't 14,15,16,17, so you aren't in touch with the new trends in society. If you haven't noticed already, nigger worship has gone mainstream. Every area of society has been tarnished by their idiocy. I never denied that top tier whites are doing well. What I am saying is that a sizeable number of white males aren't doing well at all because non white males, such as, mixed blacks, full blacks, etc, are being heavily selected for bt white females in countries like the USA and UK because of social conditioning.

As I have already stated. The asian beauty standard for pale skin predates colonialism and thus has NOTHING to do with desiring European skin tone or features.

If this was the case, you wouldn't be so emotional like that of your 8 year old cousin.

muh evolutionary theory" you derailed this entire argument to spew shit about your autistic special interest, didn't ask about any of this and it doesn't pertain to my orginal point at all. Whether their desire for white genes is based on social or biological reasons makes zero difference to me.
I have already refuted the idea that JBW is biological in nature. And like you said, you don't care whether its biological or not. So, now that we have that out of the way, your only position to defend is from the social conditioning stand point. So, in your world. If social conditioning can convince asian females to worship eurocentric features, wouldn't the same logic apply if conditioning was used to normalise black beauty standards in the West?

It is true. You need to prove your claim and get video footage. If you can't then you have nothing to back up your BS claim that the highest tiers of asian females are dating and procreating with white males.

So low IQ and childish. Grow up.

You are once again highlighting just how ignorant and low intelligence that you are for the entire forum to see. The chart below shows that once a man reaches 6'5", 50% of women automatically reject him because of his height. 15 to 30% of women reject a man that stands at 6'3/4". Being taller than 6'3" has horrendous health complications which is driving females to select for less taller men.

900px Sergg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back