if i get a pina gf will she do the dishes everytime?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i don’t want to do the dishes AT ALL

random and not related to the post but i remember being in elementary school and my fat old bald white teacher had a filipina wife that he always brought to work lol. and there was one filipina in our class and he always stared at her. like he wanted to replace her with his old saggy wife

Yeah they will do the dishes.

They will cook and clean for you.

You just need to kiss and bite her neck as she's washing up.

I do miss my ex sometimes, she always cooked for me and then washed up after. Also if she's from a decent family they will enforce traditional gender roles.

Yeah they will do the dishes.

They will cook and clean for you.

You just need to kiss and bite her neck as she's washing up.

I do miss my ex sometimes, she always cooked for me and then washed up after. Also if she's from a decent family they will enforce traditional gender roles.
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS punching the air right now ahahahhahahaaha

can’t wait to find my pina girl in davao and build a mansion there for $10,000

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS punching the air right now ahahahhahahaaha

can’t wait to find my pina girl in davao and build a mansion there for $10,000
This.

I need a mansion in Davao or Makati filled with my harem of 150 Pinays.

I will have at least 100 sons. They will guard my empire like Napoleon's marshals. I will protect my harem and sons with shotguns and cannons. My future sons will be my own personal army/royal guard. I'll live like an Anglo Saxon slave master in the early days of the US. In PH we will be masters of the universe.

random and not related to the post but i remember being in elementary school and my fat old bald white teacher had a filipina wife that he always brought to work lol. and there was one filipina in our class and he always stared at her. like he wanted to replace her with his old saggy wife
made me cage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back