I am not worried about saturation.

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Most people will continue to be cucked losers. Unable to "stoop down" to the level of geomaxxing. which is what we want. Bitching about people coping and not accepting the blackipill is retarded We want normies to keep giving us internet and goyslop and shit like that. If everybody thought like us we'd have a serious problem. We have the opprotunity to lifestyle mog them into another dimension, and that's not just gonna go away. The ego on a normie is immensely inflated. The amount of cope they tell themselves every day is immense. Unfathomable really

Exactly, there's still too much potential and untapped Geomaxxing pussy.

Our 120s will be some of our best Geomaxxing years.

the reality is: everyone else has gfs except a minor few low tier people like us

and the ones who dont have a gf arent gonna pick up their life and leave everything behind and somehow get remote income and live in a third world shithole

the reality is: everyone else has gfs except a minor few low tier people like us

and the ones who dont have a gf arent gonna pick up their life and leave everything behind and somehow get remote income and live in a third world shithole
i'm subhuman in burger and still get laid

Most people will never be able to Geomaxx cos of logisitics and that they are losers

factually untrue, every piece of tangible data points to good majority of zoomer males being single and 1/3 (probably more) sexless.

Most people will never be able to Geomaxx cos of logisitics and that they are losers
theres a difference between geomaxxing (staying in a country more than a month) vs going on a trip for 2 weeks. The latter is what most normies do, a trip to Colombia with their lads because they saw some fresh and fit or passport bro short or go to thailand for normie sightseeing and whatnot. Even these two examples I provided the first group of lads will try to pickup chicks in clubs and whatnot for a country that is basically only p4p at this point, and the latter they wouldnt even engage with the women there do to all of the negative stigmas associated with it, remember normies care about saving face at the end of the day.

i dont know single person irl that wants to geomax
they think its weird, theyre scared of language barrier, they dont have money, some even laugh at me why i just dont find a wife, build house and go 9-5 for next 40 years as its their childhood dream

i dont know single person irl that wants to geomax
they think its weird, theyre scared of language barrier, they dont have money, some even laugh at me why i just dont find a wife, build house and go 9-5 for next 40 years as its their childhood dream
have you ever had sex for free

70% of people that “geomax” just go for a few months max out of a year and don’t bother trying to integrate into the country. even lower for people in their 20s

Cebu, my boy.

I have a line up of foids there.

I need to begin impregnating Cebu foids, however my current plans are based around Thailand.
okay cebu for sure for pinas that want 200 dollar a month sugar daddies?

okay but you still need to pay for them so they can live
Only in LTR situation. If you ltr a foid, then you give money. Yeah, it will not be much. Get yourself over to Davao. It is flooded with hot foids, and the only foreign cunt is some old boomer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back