i’m ugly. only cringe digital nomad white girls and saigon viet girls are interested in me

yeah youre ugly and also half nigger but hear me out
da nang is hard, even for wonderful white perfect boy like me

yeah youre ugly and also half nigger but hear me out
da nang is hard, even for wonderful white perfect boy like me
but it’s good quality of life here. too bad i’m subhuman

i will go to saigon next weekend to cope with my subhumanity and fuck this girl
IMG 1480
until then i’ll cope with russians (not the danish tho, they’ll be the same height as me)

you’re not ugly at all. you softmaxxed a lot and look good now.

you’re not ugly at all. you softmaxxed a lot and look good now.
doesn’t matter what a male thinks

and to non big city viet girls, i’m subhuman

how will i cope, i feel like dorian gray when he looks at the painting of himself seeing it’s impurities

now that i think about it, i haven’t seen any blacks with viets here. only with blonde girls

idk how i managed to fuck one in hanoi when they say it’s harder than saigon

just wear lifts, avoid sunmaxx, fashionmaxx, act rich af maxx, tandem and hellotalkmaxx

just wear lifts, avoid sunmaxx, fashionmaxx, act rich af maxx, tandem and hellotalkmaxx
not even worth the time. the dumb girls won’t even speak english

i went to a italian owned resturaunt last night and the girl serving me barely understood what i was saying! i had to talk to the italian manager to be understood

cope with slaves (i mean slavs) it is then

i went to a italian owned resturaunt last night and the girl serving me barely understood what i was saying! i had to talk to the italian manager to be understood

just stick to singapore, philippines, hong kong, south korea tbhh

I fucked a weird Japanese chick who could barely understand me and was prob autistic but pretty hot. Don't think she realized it bc she was new to burger and aspie but by now I bet she has fucked 55 chads. God I hate women

but it’s good quality of life here. too bad i’m subhuman

i will go to saigon next weekend to cope with my subhumanity and fuck this girl
View attachment 5653
until then i’ll cope with russians (not the danish tho, they’ll be the same height as me)
dude you have wasboard abs asshole. I am having to go on a water fast diet sometime this week, for a week, just cause all this fucking place has to eat is carbs. I thought the dominican republic was bad. NUUUU UHHHH> this place is fucking terrible. They consider "healthy" a fucking fruit smoothy, packed with sugar and swirled with chocolate icing. Ya......that's consider healthy here. No wonder these fuckers all have diabetes.

They even carb up or sauce up with mostly fucking sugar all your meats here, burgers, steak. fucking chicken wings. chicken satay their famous dish, just suppsoed to be chicken skewers "if you don't tell them first, they will smoother them with peanut sauce, those mother fuckers"

its so bad here for "healthy keto type eating" that i now consider KFC healthy, and im dead serious.

last week im like, okay. lets try fried fish. Fucking more batter than fish. it's WTF........oh, and i got a side of fries, no side of coleslaw (they would probably jam sugar in that anyways)

even the god damn mayonaise has sugar in it, more than what i thought was "too much" in one brand that is popular on the other side of the planet. helmans. but if you get the other kind, there is zero sugar. Great for salad dressings But ya, since I gotte search like were is god damn waldo for the simpliest of things. cause most of their products are made in indo or china. finding american POPULAR products it's annoying.

You are doing fine.

Last edited:
dude you have wasboard abs asshole. I am having to go on a water fast diet sometime this week, for a week, just cause all this fucking place has to eat is carbs. I thought the dominican republic was bad. NUUUU UHHHH> this place is fucking terrible. They consider "healthy" a fucking fruit smoothy, packed with sugar and swirled with chocolate icing. Ya......that's consider healthy here. No wonder these fuckers all have diabetes.

They even carb up or sauce up with mostly fucking sugar all your meats here, burgers, steak. fucking chicken wings. chicken satay their famous dish, just suppsoed to be chicken skewers "if you don't tell them first, they will smoother them with peanut sauce, those mother fuckers"

its so bad here for "healthy keto type eating" that i now consider KFC healthy, and im dead serious.

last week im like, okay. lets try fried fish. Fucking more batter than fish. it's WTF........oh, and i got a side of fries, no side of coleslaw (they would probably jam sugar in that anyways)

even the god damn mayonaise has sugar in it, more than what i thought was "too much" in one brand that is popular on the other side of the planet. helmans. but if you get the other kind, there is zero sugar. Great for salad dressings But ya, since I gotte search like were is god damn waldo for the simpliest of things. cause most of their products are made in indo or china. finding american POPULAR products it's annoying.

You are doing fine.
I weigh 197 currently and eat like absolute shit.
My goal is to get to 175 while eating like absolute shit

You are doing fine.
still invisible

I weigh 197 currently and eat like absolute shit.
My goal is to get to 175 while eating like absolute shit
i was 195, when i got to indo 4 months ago

now im hovering around 207

fuck that, im NOT getting fat....been there 7 years ago when i found keto, not going back.

but being 6 foot 2, personally i think 185 is my ideal jam

so, im eating all the food up in my apartment
and plan is to lay in bed for a week (no fucking girls) for an entire week. just water fast and sleep

and my reward if i make it. taking the bullet train to bandung. and goiing there for a week, while i fuck uni girls, with my 185 new pound self. Lose some pounds out...to do some pound (in)

i was 195, when i got to indo 4 months ago

now im hovering around 207

fuck that, im NOT getting fat....been there 7 years ago when i found keto, not going back.

but being 6 foot 2, personally i think 185 is my ideal jam

so, im eating all the food up in my apartment
and plan is to lay in bed for a week (no fucking girls) for an entire week. just water fast and sleep
Good idea. When I was 185 I still had love handles so 175 seems necessary for me. Fucking pain in the ass

Good idea. When I was 185 I still had love handles so 175 seems necessary for me. Fucking pain in the ass
i realised along time ago, girls dont' care if you have muscle, no different than if you care if your girl has tits

but you see a girl across the way with love handles.....you are sliding her down to that bottom of the list to the 'last thing you hit on at the end of the night" bar list

women are no different. Simply stay skinny and you stay fuckable, no matter what your age.

the only hot girls who like fat guys, is one that is so emotionally damaged, she doenst' want you attractrative at all, and those are the kind of girls who are mentally unstable. hit you with pots or threaten suicide when you get sick of her shit, kinda dealio. Or your a millionaire LOL

i realised along time ago, girls dont' care if you have muscle, no different than if you care if your girl has tits

but you see a girl across the way with love handles.....you are sliding her down to that bottom of the list to the 'last thing you hit on at the end of the night" bar list

women are no different. Simply stay skinny and you stay fuckable, no matter what your age.

the only hot girls who like fat guys, is one that is so emotionally damaged, she doenst' want you attractrative at all, and those are the kind of girls who are mentally unstable. hit you with pots or threaten suicide when you get sick of her shit, kinda dealio. Or your a millionaire LOL
Yeah weight lifting is for fags

They don't like fat guys they just like having control because it's not like he can do any better

You are doing fine.
we found a place that makes west virginia and mississippi look healthy? Hell hath truly frozen over 😂 thanks for the research 🫡 🇮🇩

Yeah weight lifting is for fags
not saying there are girls out there, that don't get moist from muscle. But it's not needed.

but ask a girl if she likes fat/skinny/muscle guy and i guarentee you, 100 girls will answer, 5 will chose fat/65 will chose skinny/30 will chose muscle BUT doens't matter skinny will work

we found a place that makes west virginia and mississippi look healthy? Hell hath truly frozen over 😂 thanks for the research
I went to Louisiana once and the obesity I saw there was incredible. Like watching a car crash but 5000 times a day. These motherfuckers were so goddamn fat it was a sight to behold

not saying there are girls out there, that don't get moist from muscle. But it's not needed.

but ask a girl if she likes fat/skinny/muscle guy and i guarentee you, 100 girls will answer, 5 will be fat/65 will be skinny/30 will be muscle BUT doens't matter skinny will work
Yes leanmaxxing is ideal

I went to Louisiana once and the obesity I saw there was incredible. Like watching a car crash but 5000 times a day. These motherfuckers were so goddamn fat it was a sight to behold
yah the american south is a giant wellfare state where they live off butter, a deep frier, and weird cult of personality mega churches. its a wonder the US hasnt had a second civil war yet.

Yes leanmaxxing is ideal
works for me and im 44. But i notice, as i am putting on weight here, im not banging as many girls a day. And some are not calling me as much.

So...time to get on the water fast. FUCK i hate it. Cause you have all this energy by the 3rd day (like you can literally stay up for 20 hours a day). But i cannot go clubbing with that energy cause i will drink booze and then you get the munchies fucking up your water fast.

so, you just walk around all night trying to keep yourself from being bored out of your mind.

we found a place that makes west virginia and mississippi look healthy? Hell hath truly frozen over 😂 thanks for the research 🫡 🇮🇩
it truly is, the food is just bad for you, not cause of the actual food. If they cooked it better. like make chicken, without breading. Steak with no sauce. Ect. but they soak everytihng in sauces (made with mostly sugar) or carb EVERYTHING.

i could eat salad with chicken every night to stay on keto. But then it's finding the NO sugar mayonaise, that is truly a challenge. Oh...found some but it's in a tiny mother fucking bottle. So i need to buy 10 of these fuckers, to make a large jar like a normal super market would have.

there are alot of whats less than super "swell markets" i guess LOL. not quite supermarkets but based on super market styles But never big enough. so you never get everything your looking for. YOu gotta "travel" to find particular items hence the where's walkdo analogy.

it's good that i am a mall marine and remember everything and where it's on what shelf and what store, so i don't have to fuck around in a mall. But man, it gets tiring

once i ordered a lobster here, was fucking excited, it was huge. Imagining the tastey animal dipping it in glissening butter sauce......comes to the table, soaked in some kind of cream sauce. (no joke) and im like WTF IS THIS.....where the fuck i s the butter "butter sir? we don't eat it with butter" WELL HOLY O FUCK the rest of the planet does this, but no you mother fuckers, and i just paid 50 dollars for this big crustacean. I AM NOT eating this with your fucking pasta sauce. So i made him rince the entire fucking lobster clean, and since they had no "salt" sea food place after all. I ate it plain. fucking downer that night

Last edited:

You are doing fine.
can i pay you to mentor me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back