i’m ugly. only cringe digital nomad white girls and saigon viet girls are interested in me

yah the american south is a giant wellfare state where they live off butter, a deep frier, and weird cult of personality mega churches. its a wonder the US hasnt had a second civil war yet.
They think they're the good part of the country it's hilarious.

i think alex is perfectly normal and doing very well.

i am not the "dad" type. i dont' have kids, so to be honest. I have no idea, or experience doing that.

i feel like just a big kid, ....with wisdom and money
"Perfectly normal" he runs an incel adjacent forum and is Jewish. We will remove the Jewish part so he can truly be the geomaxxing God with his autistic virgin disciples he can achieve many things, few of them good

i think alex is perfectly normal and doing very well.

i am not the "dad" type. i dont' have kids, so to be honest. I have no idea, or experience doing that.

i feel like just a big kid, ....with wisdom and money
that’s why i want to pay you to mentor me

just like confucius

@biggunsar im serious btw

if you are willing to take me as a disciple i will delay my china expedition by a month and be in the next flight to indonesia

@biggunsar im serious btw

if you are willing to take me as a disciple i will delay my china expedition by a month and be in the next flight to indonesia
thats' alot of responsibility. something i shy away from now. now that i don't work. I like doing nothing LOL with no stress.

im not sure what i can show you, that you cannot learn yourself in time.

there is no cheat code to life.

i hate no one. it's pointless to hate. you dont' make money from it. You certainly don't benefit in anyway, but you do give away energy you could use for something else.
exactly

i have many haters throughout this world yet pay them no mind as i don’t want to transfer my energy to them. i’m too selfish in this regard

exactly

i have many haters throughout this world yet pay them no mind as i don’t want to transfer my energy to them. i’m too selfish in this regard
lisen, having haters is normal. There are just some people out there, that really have NOTHING else to offer the world. To someone like you or me, it's bizzare. Why spend so much energy on something that doens't directly affect you.

I have had some arguments and name calling on this forum for example. but ask me who they are. i cannnot remember. I don't waste energy holding grudges and shit.

say what you have to say move on, and worry about you bro. Surround yourself with people that help you in your life, cause its' alot better than surrounding yourself with people with "no" in their hearts.

anyways, sounding like a fucking halmark card now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-18_141440.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-12-18_141440.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back