I’m going to Vietnam to disprove that it’s hard mode.

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
It seems too many users here think it’s some hard mode country. So to disprove this, I will be coming out of retirement in Philippines and breaking up (or cheating) with my stacy girlfriend just to show you all that Vietnam is easy. Stay tuned.

it’s hard mode but still doable
i failed because i didn’t try hard enough but it’s still a lot better than west

it’s hard mode but still doable
i failed because i didn’t try hard enough but it’s still a lot better than west
Where ugly mugs like you fail, I will succeed for the second time. Read up on my postings about my time in Vietnam and escaping death.

It seems too many users here think it’s some hard mode country. So to disprove this, I will be coming out of retirement in Philippines and breaking up (or cheating) with my stacy girlfriend just to show you all that Vietnam is easy. Stay tuned.
It ain't easy. Not one single bit. You are wasting your time. I had a high class Chinese girl rate me today and she puts me at around a 6/10 despite living in Chadifornia. This is excluding the fact that I'm tall and sexaully endowed. Screenshot 20240801 221348 Gallery

This was my Okcupid when in Vietnam. All of the girls were ugly who I did managed to match with. Only one of them was average looking. JFL at the tranny at the end.
View attachment YouCut_20240801_221135717.mp4

JBW is a myth.

@Friar Tuck i would appreciate to read some report of yours about hanoi and da nang. some digital nomads on reddit criticized da nang for having noisy vendors, unfriendly locals, full of russians, mouldy accomodation. so i wonder if can you confirm or invalidate that.
i havent heard about full of russians and mouldy
i have seen many complaints saying its boring and hard to date

da nang has a shit ton of korean tours
from the videos and content ive seen it's quite dead, good place to chill for very cheap
you may even be able to surf there?

nigger, your going to vietnam cause you got a good ticket price.

@Friar Tuck i would appreciate to read some report of yours about hanoi and da nang. some digital nomads on reddit criticized da nang for having noisy vendors, unfriendly locals, full of russians, mouldy accomodation. so i wonder if can you confirm or invalidate that.
I've not been do Da Nang since last year, but I went twice in 2023. I didn't find the vendors bad or overly aggressive. You can get a decent baguette on the beach, and it's a set price. About Russians, it wasn't flooded with them like in Phuket when I was there. So no problems.

I had one room rented near the beach front that wasn't particularly clean, but it was dirt cheap and good location. Managed to rent a condo a bit further back from the beach, and was super clean. Booked on Agoda initially but then got a better deal direct from the owner.

Hanoi, I would say the part I was in was over touristy but I didn't mind as I just wanted somewhere easy to get to from the airport. Managed to book a nicer hotel on a quiet street after my first week. I was walking distance to lots of the famous sites; war museum, one pillar pagoda (over rated btw)

I'll probably go back in a week or so if I don't go to Taiwan. Hanoi also has that useful direct flight into Chiang Mai.

Hanoi, I would say the part I was in was over touristy but I didn't mind as I just wanted somewhere easy to get to from the airport. Managed to book a nicer hotel on a quiet street after my first week. I was walking distance to lots of the famous sites; war museum, one pillar pagoda (over rated btw)

I'll probably go back in a week or so if I don't go to Taiwan. Hanoi also has that useful direct flight into Chiang Mai.
You planning to go to Da Nang? Let’s meetup.

You’ll see.
Show screen recording proof of your OKcupid. They have to be prime age. Set your age range to 18 to 22. The women must be at least a 5/10 in attractiveness but most women need to be a 6 to 7, though. Anything below that is a desperate woman who's a leftover or reject.

Last edited:
Show screen recording proof of your OKcupid. They have to be prime age. Set your age range to 18 to 22. The women must be at least a 5/10 in attractiveness but most women need to be a 6 to 7, though. Anything below that is a desperate woman who's a leftover or reject.
I will oblige your wish as soon as you show me proof of what I asked from you first… DAYS AGO. Read through my post history mentioning you to find it.

@Friar Tuck did you end up going back to hanoi or to taiwan?

@ImFree007 any updates? or did you die of some vietnamese disease again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back