how has my thai improved since moving out of thailand?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
was calling with this thai girl recently and was able to actually understand what she said and even make sentences

lifefuel tbh. makes me want to keep improving my thai while simultaneously learning mandarin

Useless, rather only know germanic languages around Germanic, not forced and cucked to learn gook monkey deathnic languages to cope since white roasties are Chad only bots now

Useless, rather only know germanic languages around Germanic, not forced and cucked to learn gook monkey deathnic languages to cope since white roasties are Chad only bots now
which european language would you recommend learning

mandarin is the only language worth learning
true

horse in thai is pronounced ma and when i started learning mandarin it’s the same cuz thai stole it from them

then i checked other countries around china and it’s all derived from them lol

surprisingly i already know some words in mandarin due to this

and sadly also know a bit of hindi since they influenced thailand also

yeah you know shit about europe mate
typical coping western eurocuck lol

yes western europe revolves around america

i can go to any major city in western europe with just english and never have to worry.

can’t say the same if you come to america speaking german lmaooo

You can make fun of people who learn Asian languages all you want, but the simple truth is, Asia is a completely separate civilization, equal to Europe in many respects. Their languages are also equal to European languages in their complexity and range of ideas. Asia is not some bastard or nigger continent like South America or Africa, where the native languages are so fucking worthless that they have been almost entirely replaced by European languages. To really make inroads into Thailand, and to have a chance with all those adorable Thai QTs who would never set foot in a foreigner bar, you gotta be conversant to some degree. Plus, simple things like ordering street food or eating at a local restaurant is so much easier if you can read the menus.

That being said, I found the non-social and introverted nature of Thais to be very chill and enjoyable after the constant "hey bro"s and hustling approaches I got in the Philippines. I did not speak a single word of Thai during my month there, and spoke very little English beyond hello and thank you as well.

Attachments

• englishproficiency.png
    englishproficiency.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 6
typical coping western eurocuck lol

yes western europe revolves around america

i can go to any major city in western europe with just english and never have to worry.

can’t say the same if you come to america speaking german lmaooo
And people try to say america was made by Germans. Why do they speak English then jfl , the language from ENGLAND

And people try to say america was made by Germans. Why do they speak English then jfl , the language from ENGLAND
Exactly, it was founded by the English colonists.

Also, have you ever peeked at a Thai foid's dms? It's full Germans simping over them and giving them free money jfl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back