Recommendation HOBOMAXING

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
i think ill try a month in 100 usd a month hostel, eating pad thai 3 times a day
give me some ideas how to hobomax, what can i get for free and how to save as much money as i can?

i dont have a job now and my savings are melting. im on the road to HOBO but ill take that as long as its in SEA

road to hobo is a good name for my future book

eventually im gonna scam and steal, im so lowinhibmaxed right now i dont care about literally anything im dangerous for myself and soyciety

how do i c000000000m living in hostel or shared house?
i dont think i ever saw 2h love hostel in bangkok like in tokyo
just go to the philippines and get pinay roommates they would love using you as a sex toy while you split rent and spend 100 a month in all expenses to live and use jbw and cum in them all day

just go to the philippines and get pinay roommates they would love using you as a sex toy while you split rent and spend 100 a month in all expenses to live and use jbw and cum in them all day
sounds like a good plan

save money on rent

get to mog your local roommates

get to fuck the female ones

but they’ll probably steal from you. i heard it’s common for them to steal stuff with their tiny hands

sounds like a good plan

save money on rent

but they’ll probably steal from you. i heard it’s common for them to steal stuff with their tiny hands
ph visa is too expensive and you gotta rent for at least 1 year ahead, deposits and shits
id stick to hostel at first but for sure ill try to manipulate some gook to rent something with me and to take all paperwork on her

ph visa is too expensive and you gotta rent for at least 1 year ahead, deposits and shits
id stick to hostel at first but for sure ill try to manipulate some gook to rent something with me and to take all paperwork on her
it’s like $45 a month for visa extension lol seriously

much cheaper than thailand

nothing

i watched video of homeless guy in philippines that stayed there for years and when he was able to leave they didn’t do anything
their agencies suck so bad there which is a good thing. the quality of everything in their country is shit.

nothing

i watched video of homeless guy in philippines that stayed there for years and when he was able to leave they didn’t do anything
What's the worst that could happen to a young man who's clearly not a bum and who could afford to pay for the visa extension but choose not to?

Just fly there and refund the plane ticket, and dont pay for visas, its the same as insurance for car niggers, its all gay NIGGER totalitarian cucking
>refund plane ticket
how?
this is like the only thing that i couldnt chargeback for, banks are giga cucked

i think ill try a month in 100 usd a month hostel, eating pad thai 3 times a day
give me some ideas how to hobomax, what can i get for free and how to save as much money as i can?

i dont have a job now and my savings are melting. im on the road to HOBO but ill take that as long as its in SEA

road to hobo is a good name for my future book
Manila has dorms with A/C and kitchen access for 3000 pesos per month. That's barely over 50 USD. Food is ridiculously cheap in PH, even cheaper if you get together with some roomies and prepare a communal meal every evening. Hell, if you do the cooking, you just might save a dollar a day and eat for free.
ill scam pusy and steal the money
white nigger on duty

Don't be a fucking thief, that shit and all other nigger behavior is absolutely not tolerated in Southeast Asia. Instead, develop a reputation for trustworthiness and make some pocket change watching people's shit on the street for a few hours a day. Security is a huge, huge business in PH, and involves nothing more than sitting on your ass and nooticing everyone walking by. Staying in PH legally as a youngfag is quite another issue, but really, it will only be an issue when it comes time to leave the fucking islands. Life on the streets in PH is ruled by barangays, which are basically villages with their elected chief and council. Yes, even the biggest cities are entirely composed of barangays, and the Philippines National Police plays very little role in policing the streets. As long as you are a decent person and make some important allies, you could stay indefinitely.
How you gonna steal pussy? Are you gonna became a rapist or some shit?
Just be charming, and find a simple-minded single girl who likes your brokefag white ass for what it is. Sticking your dick in an already occupied hole is how you end up gang attacked by 15 nephews and cousins of the enraged boyfriend.
sounds like a good plan

save money on rent

If you leave a big wad of cash on your bed, yeah, the temptation will be mighty strong to grab it and run for the bus terminal. But no flip is gonna steal your fucking sandals or your phone charger. They probably wouldn't even steal your laptop if you had one. Steal once and you are forever fucked in flipland.

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_134732_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231112_134732_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Manila has dorms with A/C and kitchen access for 3000 pesos per month. That's barely over 50 USD. Food is ridiculously cheap in PH, even cheaper if you get together with some roomies and prepare a communal meal every evening. Hell, if you do the cooking, you just might save a dollar a day and eat for free.

Don't be a fucking thief, that shit and all other nigger behavior is absolutely not tolerated in Southeast Asia. Instead, develop a reputation for trustworthiness and make some pocket change watching people's shit on the street for a few hours a day. Security is a huge, huge business in PH, and involves nothing more than sitting on your ass and nooticing everyone walking by. Staying in PH legally as a youngfag is quite another issue, but really, it will only be an issue when it comes time to leave the fucking islands. Life on the streets in PH is ruled by barangays, which are basically villages with their elected chief and council. Yes, even the biggest cities are entirely composed of barangays, and the Philippines National Police plays very little role in policing the streets. As long as you are a decent person and make some important allies, you could stay indefinitely.

Just be charming, and find a simple-minded single girl who likes your brokefag white ass for what it is. Sticking your dick in an already occupied hole is how you end up gang attacked by 15 nephews and cousins of the enraged boyfriend.

If you leave a big wad of cash on your bed, yeah, the temptation will be mighty strong to grab it and run for the bus terminal. But no flip is gonna steal your fucking sandals or your phone charger. They probably wouldn't even steal your laptop if you had one. Steal once and you are forever fucked in flipland.
can i fuck girls at dorms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back