How realistic is a happy relationship with a third world woman?

toolazytogeomax

Sep 30, 2023
Will they just like you as long as you have money?

Tbh I fap at the thought of a loving third world woman that adores me and is excited to be with me and looks at me with puppy eyes and we take care of each other.

But I shudder at the thought of it all being about money.

I mean yeah I make $1.5k a month now with a remote job, but that won't last forever. What if I end up making only like $500 a month in the future, will they stop loving me?

I think if you’re young you can find a loving girl for ltr but if you’re old will have to betabux

Tbh I fap at the thought of a loving third world woman that adores me and is excited to be with me and looks at me with puppy eyes and we take care of each other.

I mean yeah I make $1.5k a month now with a remote job, but that won't last forever. What if I end up making only like $500 a month in the future, will they stop loving me?
Only prostitutes demand money upfront, and most Filipinas make it very clear that they are not one of "those girls". A regular chick will be all over you at first, but if you are bad at sex or are a turn-off in other ways, she will lose interest in you. It is very common for her hustling phase to show itself later on in the relationship, so don't develop feelings or hold her too tightly. There are plenty of other girls to chase, and with each one you will gain experience and confidence, so better to think of them as stepping stones.

If you want a stable, long-term relationship with a girl who has saved herself for such a thing, you can't expect immediate sexual gratification. You will need to date a girl who has two loving parents deeply involved in her life, and who you are willing to build a relationship with. If it is clear from her daily habits that she is not sexually active, then you can feel more comfortable in taking your time and trying to get a flame going between her and you. But don't waste your time trying to find love with a modern & independent girl who stays out late and has tons of male "friends" in her socials; it's virtually a guarantee she will be taking dick behind your back even as she plays the shy virgin girlfriend game with you.

Less than 20% chance.

Source: three men in their 60s who have 30 yrs life experience in SEA.

I try to look poor in dating sites, so trashiest trash of foids to be repelled
That's smart. I'm very frugal so I look poor by default but unfortunately since I have no other value (bald and with glasses and shit) I can't help but blurt out that I'm working a remote job for an american company to look like I have some money lmao.

That's smart. I'm very frugal so I look poor by default but unfortunately since I have no other value (bald and with glasses and shit) I can't help but blurt out that I'm working a remote job for an american company to look like I have some money lmao.
I dating sites my work is something like "kemono friend in Japari Park", or just jobless. All materialistic and eartly thots begone, naked marriage only

long as you stay in the 3rd world, you will be fine. But remember. What makes that girl special, what formed who she is. is that 3rd world country. Remove her from that. And she will change. Sure as fuck. And usually, that's not good for you.

women always date up. While you remain in the 3rd world, you are the UP. But when you move to your 1st, world, you are no longer the UP guy. Every other guy is UP. when you stay in the 3rd world, she has to behave herself, because she will always have competition for your attention. Cause some other 3rd worlder girl would love to trade positions with her for you.

when you move to the 1st world, she no longer has competition for you. She will lose interest quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back