How realistic is a happy relationship with a third world woman?

toolazytogeomax

Sep 30, 2023
Will they just like you as long as you have money?

Tbh I fap at the thought of a loving third world woman that adores me and is excited to be with me and looks at me with puppy eyes and we take care of each other.

But I shudder at the thought of it all being about money.

I mean yeah I make $1.5k a month now with a remote job, but that won't last forever. What if I end up making only like $500 a month in the future, will they stop loving me?

I think if you’re young you can find a loving girl for ltr but if you’re old will have to betabux

Tbh I fap at the thought of a loving third world woman that adores me and is excited to be with me and looks at me with puppy eyes and we take care of each other.

I mean yeah I make $1.5k a month now with a remote job, but that won't last forever. What if I end up making only like $500 a month in the future, will they stop loving me?
Only prostitutes demand money upfront, and most Filipinas make it very clear that they are not one of "those girls". A regular chick will be all over you at first, but if you are bad at sex or are a turn-off in other ways, she will lose interest in you. It is very common for her hustling phase to show itself later on in the relationship, so don't develop feelings or hold her too tightly. There are plenty of other girls to chase, and with each one you will gain experience and confidence, so better to think of them as stepping stones.

If you want a stable, long-term relationship with a girl who has saved herself for such a thing, you can't expect immediate sexual gratification. You will need to date a girl who has two loving parents deeply involved in her life, and who you are willing to build a relationship with. If it is clear from her daily habits that she is not sexually active, then you can feel more comfortable in taking your time and trying to get a flame going between her and you. But don't waste your time trying to find love with a modern & independent girl who stays out late and has tons of male "friends" in her socials; it's virtually a guarantee she will be taking dick behind your back even as she plays the shy virgin girlfriend game with you.

Less than 20% chance.

Source: three men in their 60s who have 30 yrs life experience in SEA.

I try to look poor in dating sites, so trashiest trash of foids to be repelled
That's smart. I'm very frugal so I look poor by default but unfortunately since I have no other value (bald and with glasses and shit) I can't help but blurt out that I'm working a remote job for an american company to look like I have some money lmao.

That's smart. I'm very frugal so I look poor by default but unfortunately since I have no other value (bald and with glasses and shit) I can't help but blurt out that I'm working a remote job for an american company to look like I have some money lmao.
I dating sites my work is something like "kemono friend in Japari Park", or just jobless. All materialistic and eartly thots begone, naked marriage only

long as you stay in the 3rd world, you will be fine. But remember. What makes that girl special, what formed who she is. is that 3rd world country. Remove her from that. And she will change. Sure as fuck. And usually, that's not good for you.

women always date up. While you remain in the 3rd world, you are the UP. But when you move to your 1st, world, you are no longer the UP guy. Every other guy is UP. when you stay in the 3rd world, she has to behave herself, because she will always have competition for your attention. Cause some other 3rd worlder girl would love to trade positions with her for you.

when you move to the 1st world, she no longer has competition for you. She will lose interest quickly.

i think whats more important is where you live. Relationships can be had anywhere. But where you live to have that relationship is more important.

if you hate where you live (some 3rd world country) for whatever reason. no matter how perfect your relationship is. If you hate the place where you live, it will eventually erode your relationship. Unless she's willing to move to a place that you are both happy. but then, that is also a risk. you may move with her to a place YOU like, but she hates. Most women dont' like moving. Because unlike men, women HAVE TO have friends.

want to crush a women, dont' allow her to have friends. That's a worse punishment than death.

even in a room full of friends, men will always be alone. we are wired differently.

women HAVE TO have the acceptance of the her herd. (friends). since women are devoid of logic. They use the herds "morality" as their baseline for their behavior.

ever notice sluts hang with sluts, and good girls hang with good girls.

where men can be COMPLETELY different and have completely different views from one another, but still be able to be good friends. Women....not so much.

that is why men make good leaders, and women are followers.

unfortunately this is a thread for retards
this forum reeks of inceldom, this should be a place of ascension

you are are asking the wrong question, your question should be how can I get a good relationship in a third world country, the reason is this

1. if you cannot get a good relationship in a third world you wont be able to in the west/first world
2. you are putting the onus of responsibility on a woman, you literally lowered the difficulty and are asking how easy is this boss to kill

as peak Shea Lebouf said, "just do it"
-Nike

Let me simply this for you since your clearly retarded

for people like you dating in the west is an F1 race and you have to pass an F1 qualifier to even get into the race, you failed a handful of times and got PTSD and refuse to even try in the west anymore

you are in a place where you are given a bike with training wheels, you have infinite easy EXP potential and steady progression, you can make it up to the F1 level if you want but driving F1 is honestly more scary and stressful than fun, so you can just make it to Grand Prix and become a champion and actual have fun driving a lotus elise so much so that F1 drivers may be socially acknowledged as superior but they will secretly be jealous that you get to drive a more low maintenance, fun, not scary fucking life threatening, and enjoy what you do going to work everyday

Stop asking what the chances are you fucking loser, that is for average and below average people, no cope, no excuses it is literally your signed and sealed admission you are a failure of a sperm and you want to continue being a failure. Just go out there and gain EXP with sidequest chicks until you are sage enough to actually pull a country farmer girl who is motherly and worthy of having as a partner. This is your job as a man, if you don't do this you are legit not a man, your not even a boy.

this forum reeks of inceldom, this should be a place of ascension
wrong

this place is aimed at people who already travel. not my fault most people here are still fantasizing about making their first expedition abroad

wrong

this place is aimed at people who already travel. not my fault most people here are still fantasizing about making their first expedition abroad
need to partner with some degernate asian travel agencies that don't speak english

you could offer them cheap preplanned trips to thailand and get a cut of the money

that is really the falio of incels if you make shit easy for them and make them feel safe with tickets + visa + hotel they will spend betabux

i think whats more important is where you live. Relationships can be had anywhere. But where you live to have that relationship is more important.
Yeah. If where you live is a demographics wasteland full of boomers, well then clearly dating is going to suck.
even in a room full of friends, men will always be alone. we are wired differently.
This is only the case because you aren't a normie. Cherish your individualistic nature and go and enjoy life.

women HAVE TO have the acceptance of the her herd. (friends). since women are devoid of logic. They use the herds "morality" as their baseline for their behavior
Very true. Women even lie when in complete anonymity. They're inherently narcissistic to the core.

where men can be COMPLETELY different and have completely different views from one another, but still be able to be good friends. Women....not so much.
Most men aren't exactly manly in personality. The normie is actually closer in personality to women, hence their desire for committed long term relationships that are one sided favouring the female reproductive strategy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back