Height pill refuted

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
6'5" and average face = incel, unless you count landwhales. This is in the UK.

5'4" and Chad tier face = slaying, but sub 7 foids.

Height doesn't make you attractive, an attractive face does. So, you want proof? @predeterminism

My brother is 6'5" with glasses and an ugly oval face, and has a body count well into the double digits. Of course, when he just moped around in his trailer or tried lame pickup lines on USELESS DATING APPS that are entirely appearance-driven, he would never have had any luck. Whereas now, he moneymaxxed by moving out to the Texas oilfields, and is starting a family with a Hispanic girl he met.
26023854 291143654741424 2816867078224203456 o
Instead of becoming a mopey loser incel, he got into some shady business, bought fast cars, threw drug-fueled parties in his trailer, flexed his arsenal of weapons, got into shit with some nigger drug dealers, and otherwise cultivated a bad-boy persona. The hoes appeared at parties as if by magic, and he had no shortage of bitches willing to obey Rule #2.

Nearly always it was white-passing Hispanic girls who would get most attached to him. They can't resist extremely tall guys. A weird-looking 6'6" white guy I used to be friends with went to Monterrey, Mexico and stayed in his Tinder dates' houses the whole time, JFL. His girlfriend broke up with him after learning that he was bisexual, and I lost my virginity with her three months later, kek.

Guys who obsess over face-based USELESS DATING APPS are the same ones who are obsessing over looking pretty, like a fucking peacock or a dippity little faggot. Whereas other ugly guys are going out, doing whatever the hell they want, blowing the money as fast as it comes in, and racking up the body count.

My brother is 6'5" with glasses and an ugly oval face, and has a body count well into the double digits
This doesn't refute anything. Of course, he's fucking ugly rejected women like himself. This isn't something to be proud about.

course, when he just moped around in his trailer or tried lame pickup lines on USELESS DATING APPS that are entirely appearance-driven, he would never have had any luck.
Yes, he was fucking trailer trash bitches that no socially accepted man wants. Big whoop.

Whereas now, he moneymaxxed by moving out to the Texas oilfields, and is starting a family with a Hispanic girl he met.
Starting a family with another social reject.

Instead of becoming a mopey loser incel, he got into some shady business, bought fast cars, threw drug-fueled parties in his trailer, flexed his arsenal of weapons, got into shit with some nigger drug dealers, and otherwise cultivated a bad-boy persona. The hoes appeared at parties as if by magic, and he had no shortage of bitches willing to obey Rule #2.
His 6'5" dominant height and dark triad traits made this possible. If he was 5'4", he get his ass beat by everyone.

Nearly always it was white-passing Hispanic girls who would get most attached to him. They can't resist extremely tall guys. A weird-looking 6'6" white guy I used to be friends with went to Monterrey, Mexico and stayed in his Tinder dates' houses the whole time, JFL. His girlfriend broke up with him after learning that he was bisexual, and I lost my virginity with her three months later, kek.

Guys who obsess over face-based USELESS DATING APPS are the same ones who are obsessing over looking pretty, like a fucking peacock or a dippity little faggot. Whereas other ugly guys are going out, doing whatever the hell they want, blowing the money as fast as it comes in, and racking up the body count.
Your face determines your entire life. From birth to death. It's not just dating apps!! Money and status is fleeting, good genes aren't!!! Hence their high demand and low supply.

This doesn't refute anything. Of course, he's fucking ugly rejected women like himself. This isn't something to be proud about.

Yes, he was fucking trailer trash bitches that no socially accepted man wants. Big whoop.

Starting a family with another social reject.

His 6'5" dominant height and dark triad traits made this possible. If he was 5'4", he get his ass beat by everyone.

Your face determines your entire life. From birth to death. It's not just dating apps!! Money and status is fleeting, good genes aren't!!! Hence their high demand and low supply.
Bad face = bad life. I'm 3/10 and all I know is pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back