Geomax Have you ever fucked a Thai ladyboy?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
No ew, I mean I get why some people might have a fetish for that but wtf. Sex with a real female is easy in Thailand.

these ladyboys are ugly as shit and not feminine at all theyre for people that have never had sex i need an actual foid as much as i hate them for being fucking stupid as shit id never go to length to fuck a guy. foids are good for sex and thats really it heyre useless for everything else. fucking tranny fucking faggots.

I have never been to Thailand so no. But you can tell the difference. Thai trannies are always taller, have bigger skulls, more masculine eyes, bigger hands & feet & over compensate by wearing a shit ton of makeup.

I have never been to Thailand so no. But you can tell the difference. Thai trannies are always taller, have bigger skulls, more masculine eyes, bigger hands & feet & over compensate by wearing a shit ton of makeup.
when i first gΓ³t to thailand and was looking for an apartment, one of the agents was a fucking trans

when i first gΓ³t to thailand and was looking for an apartment, one of the agents was a fucking trans
35% of that country are trannys. 70% of the prostitutes are trannys. shit is the gayest globohomo country ever.

35% of that country are trannys. 70% of the prostitutes are trannys. shit is the gayest globohomo country ever.
philippines isn’t any better

same amount of trans just they have less money so don’t bother with all the makeup and tit jobs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back