if you live in UK you dont need to geomaxx

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

so many international students here who have never dated white before so their standards are giga low

theyre used to squinty ricedicks in china, or gigabrown turbomanlet micronpenis guys in south asia

theyre all easy mode. you can believe me cos i fucked a chinese girl 3 inches taller than me and rich while i was 5ft4 and neet. fucked her like 30 times over a year

speaking to some indian malaysian girl rn who just got to UK for university who never dated white and shes the most high interest ive ever seen

girls are geomaxxing to us if you live in UK. no need to geomax

so many international students here who have never dated white before so their standards are giga low

theyre used to squinty ricedicks in china, or gigabrown turbomanlet micronpenis guys in south asia

theyre all easy mode. you can believe me cos i fucked a chinese girl 3 inches taller than me and rich while i was 5ft4 and neet. fucked her like 30 times over a year

speaking to some indian malaysian girl rn who just got to UK for university who never dated white and shes the most high interest ive ever seen

girls are geomaxxing to us if you live in UK. no need to geomax
it only works if ure into asians , and youre a JBW blonde guy as you are buddy boyo
otherwise....youre done, kent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back